Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.4

Enterprise Sales Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

The recruiter had told upfront that it will be multiple rounds of phone screening followed by a in-person meeting. The first 3 phone interviews were relevant. The last one wasn't. Just some random questions that you would ask someone fresh out of school.

Interview Questions

• Listing of 5 virtues and asking them to be ranked. This was the 4th phone screen.   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Hicksville, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is a true horse and pony show. Does not need to be so involved.

Interview Questions

• How long should a seasoned veteran expect to be employed by CSC?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

All general questions!! Nothing gr8.And little bit about the technology.Starts with basic concepts and ends with our experience and our hardships.They never care on what you say.They simply listen to us.Thats the best part of it!!

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Newark, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

all questions about my technical experience only

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

There were 5 total interviews including a detailed presentation that had to be created in 90 minutes from scratch based on a subject presented at the last interview. The interviews consisted of 2 phone and 2 in person interviews followed by a final interview where the presentation was presented.

Interview Questions

• The presentation was the most difficult.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

2 Rounds In-person and 1 with client

Negotiation

Horrible it took them 3 months to onboard while you are working as a contractor

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2009.

Interview

First job out of college, interviewing for ERP practice. Phone interview asking questions about my grades experience etc. 2nd phone interview asking about ERP experience. 3rd interview was face to face, basically recruiting me to come work for the company.

Interview Questions

• How does a finance degree relate to ERP systems.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation