Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Sciences Corp
- Software Engineer (47)
- Associate Software Engineer (39)
- Senior Software Engineer (28)
- Senior Consultant (19)
- Consultant (15)
- Business Analyst (15)
- Associate Consultant (15)
- Programmer Analyst (14)
- Project Manager (13)
- Customer Service Representative (12)
- Systems Engineer (9)
- Applications Developer (8)
- Senior Project Manager (7)
- Systems Administrator (7)
- Intern (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (6)
- Test Engineer (6)
- Senior Business Analyst (6)
- Lead Consultant (5)
- Software Developer (4)
- IT Specialist (4)
- Service Desk Analyst (4)
- Senior Network Engineer (4)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (4)
- Associate Manager (4)
- Senior Systems Administrator (4)
- Manager (4)
- Associate Professional (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Expert-conseil (3)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (New York, NY) in June 2014.
The recruiter had told upfront that it will be multiple rounds of phone screening followed by a in-person meeting. The first 3 phone interviews were relevant. The last one wasn't. Just some random questions that you would ask someone fresh out of school.
- Listing of 5 virtues and asking them to be ranked. This was the 4th phone screen. 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Hicksville, NY).
The hiring process is a true horse and pony show. Does not need to be so involved.
- How long should a seasoned veteran expect to be employed by CSC? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (New York, NY) in January 2014.
All general questions!! Nothing gr8.And little bit about the technology.Starts with basic concepts and ends with our experience and our hardships.They never care on what you say.They simply listen to us.Thats the best part of it!!
- tell me about yourself 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Newark, NJ) in July 2010.
all questions about my technical experience only
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (New York, NY) in May 2010.
There were 5 total interviews including a detailed presentation that had to be created in 90 minutes from scratch based on a subject presented at the last interview. The interviews consisted of 2 phone and 2 in person interviews followed by a final interview where the presentation was presented.
- The presentation was the most difficult. 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (New York, NY) in April 2010.
2 Rounds In-person and 1 with client
Horrible it took them 3 months to onboard while you are working as a contractor
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2009.
First job out of college, interviewing for ERP practice. Phone interview asking questions about my grades experience etc. 2nd phone interview asking about ERP experience. 3rd interview was face to face, basically recruiting me to come work for the company.
- How does a finance degree relate to ERP systems. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review