Computer Sciences Corp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in March 2012.

Interview Details – their was a shortlisted interview call.
first round was Telephonic interview
then it's followed by two rounds of face to face technical interview
then followed by one telephonic HR round
then company takes minimum two weeks to release offer

Interview Question – Lots of technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Product Developer Interview

Product Developer
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in July 2013.

Interview Details – First round - briefing about the kind of work and on what all technologies.Second round was a technical. Interview panel had three people. They kept on firing questions for about 40 mins or so from the different topics as mentioned in the resume and as per the requirement.
Third round was a HR discussion.

Interview Question – All questions were average and can be easily cracked if you read the Mainframe Interview Q&As.   Answer Question

Associate Professional Interview

Associate Professional
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2014.

Interview Details – There were 4 rounds in total:-
1.Aptitude test
2.HR round
3.Technical Interview
4.Telephonic Interview from CSC recuiter
Aptitude test was simple.During HR,they asked me to show all my certificates.Technical Interview is totaly based on your luck.I had to wait more than a week for telephonic interview.

Interview Question – Questions were based on basic knowledge of your domain.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in July 2012.

Interview Details – 4 round technical and HR interviews,HR interview is good but technical is very easy and then they call you after 15-20 days to make you bonded labour,and make you eat worst food of there mess.HR are least cooperative

Interview Question – how will you access server if there is no network   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they donot negiotiate

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in August 2010.

Interview Details – 3 interviews in total. 1 was quite general. 1 was technical with senior managers and ultimately the decision makers. This is the round that matters the most and the last was salary discussion.Overall experience was nice and easy.

Negotiation Details – Interesting. I wanted the job. They didnt really negotiate so I had to accept what I was offered

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in March 2014.

Interview Details – 1) Written test: 100 questions (40 quant+verbal, 60 technical) + essay in 90 minutes.
2) communication round: extempore or direct questions(eg. tell me something about yourself).
3) technical interview :depends on the panel. Some may ask dbms, some may ask java, hardware, OS etc...
4) HR round: basic questions like family background, why csc etc... just show your willingness to join the company.

Interview Question – what actually does a processor do?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

HRBP Interview

HRBP
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in June 2013.

Interview Details – iNTERVIEW WITH IMMEDIATE mANAGER. HR Vice president and Country HR Head

Interview Question – What value can you bring to the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated and increased my compensation by around 20%

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in October 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was smooth not much of a problem there

Negotiation Details – nothing much to talk about

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in May 2009.

Interview Details – Technology oriented

Interview Question – Explain the design of last project you worked on   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in September 2012.

Interview Details – My hiring was on-campus. This was a 5 stage process. The first 2 rounds were technical and aptitude written examination. After that there was a group discussion where I was judged on the basis of the my behavioral attributes and communication skills. Then there was a technical interview where I was questions about networks, OOPS and databases.

Interview Question – I was asked to design a UML diagram for inheritance and also asked questions regarding ACID conceps   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Sciences Corp

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Sciences Corp interview questions and advice in Noida. All 28 interview reviews posted anonymously by Computer Sciences Corp employees and interview candidates.