Computer Sciences Corp

2.9

32 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in October 2014.

whole hiring process was divided in 4 rounds .....1st being written (tech+apti) ,2nd was GD ,3rd tech interview ,4th HR interview....the 4th and the final round was held at company's office in Noida where environment was very friendly and comfortable...

Interview Questions
    • technical question were from DBMS, RDBMS, C, C++, CNN, Data Structures, OOPS mix of easy and difficult questions....   Answer Question
    every thing was decided.

Product Developer Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

First round in the CSC premises. questions were from basic java and JSP, EJB, and database
    Second managerial round - A telephonic one. In this round, Most of the uestions were from the current and in vogue technologies like Cloud and BigData.
    HR- Telephonic. Just a formal discussion regarding notice period and all.

They did not negotiate for salary part.

Associate Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2014.

There were 4 rounds in total:-
    1.Aptitude test
    2.HR round
    3.Technical Interview
    4.Telephonic Interview from CSC recuiter
    Aptitude test was simple.During HR,they asked me to show all my certificates.Technical Interview is totaly based on your luck.I had to wait more than a week for telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were based on basic knowledge of your domain.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in March 2014.

1) Written test: 100 questions (40 quant+verbal, 60 technical) + essay in 90 minutes.
    2) communication round: extempore or direct questions(eg. tell me something about yourself).
    3) technical interview :depends on the panel. Some may ask dbms, some may ask java, hardware, OS etc...
    4) HR round: basic questions like family background, why csc etc... just show your willingness to join the company.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

My hiring started when CSC had visited the campus for a career drive. There were 400 applicants in total vying for 10 open positions. All the 10 vacancies were for an associate software engineering profile. CSC had 6 rounds of interviews.

1. Aptitude and ability test
    2. English Proficiency Test
    3. Technical Test
    4. Group Discussion
    5. Technical Interview
    6. HR interview and negotiation

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me was "Why wait and notify is declared in Object class instead of Thread ?"   Answer Question
    The negotiation was on the technology on offer. I really wanted to get into mobile application development.

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in July 2013.

First round - briefing about the kind of work and on what all technologies.Second round was a technical. Interview panel had three people. They kept on firing questions for about 40 mins or so from the different topics as mentioned in the resume and as per the requirement.
    Third round was a HR discussion.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were average and can be easily cracked if you read the Mainframe Interview Q&As.   Answer Question

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in June 2013.

iNTERVIEW WITH IMMEDIATE mANAGER. HR Vice president and Country HR Head

Negotiated and increased my compensation by around 20%

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in February 2013.

My first round was with the HR which was about 20-30 minutes which was a telephonic round. Followed by that I has a 1:1 round with the Operations Manager which was pretty much detailed and continued for an hour approximately. I was asked about my history, present and the future prospects etc.

Interview Questions
    • Why I resigned from my previous company at only 4.5 yrs and why did I not complete full 5 years and take my gratuity.   Answer Question

Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2013.

Initial communication: I got email from CSC HR for this opening and I expressed my interest. I told her clearly that I don't have single day relevant experience for the position but I have my own expertise in other domain of service management. She still invited me after screening.

First Round: I entered a room where 2 interviews were already sitting and I smiled at them. They were like PAN faced frustated employees, who had no clue of what smile is all about.
    Interview lasted for 3-4 minutes and I am not sure without asking any relevant questions they came to conclusion of please wait outside and HR will reach you.
    Divine power to asses someone.

Advice to senior management: Please conduct interview of your interviewers and assess them on their capability to take interviews (soft skills, have appropriate questions in their head, have ability to make inferences from unsaid things ). They don't need to show their authority to interviewee. They can be humble and ask relevant questions, if not suitable let them know and they can leave.
    But asking irrelevant questions does not making any sense. Sentence like: I give you 1 minute. Give me answer that is running in my conditioned mind.

I am not sure for how much time I will not be eligible in CSC for next interview because of that illiterate interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Will CMDB include people of any department?
      Are people configurable items? Gawaar
      He was only looking for book definition. I guess he is unaware of something better and i.e concepts. He had some definitions in his little head

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2013.

Process includes written aptitude test which is very easy. than Group discussion / Extempore..which is again easy to crack for a person with average communication skills. Than they have a couple of rounds (around 2-3) of interview including HR and Technical. A basic subject know-how would be sufficient.

NIL for freshers and irrelevant work-ex.