Computer Sciences Corp

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in May 2009.

Interview Details – I started as an intern. I had one interview with a partner who absolutely needed someone to start a mission with a client. Thanks to this urgency, I did not go through the whole interview process. My internship was supposed to last 6 months, but at the end of the first month, the manager of the project offered me to stay full-time and sent me to the partner who interviewed me for my internship. When I met him, he just asked me if I want to stay with CSC. This is how I got a job.

Interview Question – As I explained above, I did not have any real formal interview. But the real test was my internship and I encourage every interns to impress their managers during their internships. This will avoid a lengthy and tough interview process to get the full time position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2012.

Interview Details – I met the company at my campus and after submitting my CV has two interview face to face with two employees. One Consultant and a manager.

Interview Question – Not a single difficult question for an engineer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negociate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Sciences Corp interview questions and advice in Paris, France. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Computer Sciences Corp employees and interview candidates.