Computer Sciences Corp

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

La Défense (France)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview Details – There are Three interviews :
One manager interview : He/ she will ask you technical/specific questions
One director interview : Your experience and what would you like to do questions ..
RH interview: salary negociation.

Very Easy Interview

Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in May 2009.

Interview Details – I started as an intern. I had one interview with a partner who absolutely needed someone to start a mission with a client. Thanks to this urgency, I did not go through the whole interview process. My internship was supposed to last 6 months, but at the end of the first month, the manager of the project offered me to stay full-time and sent me to the partner who interviewed me for my internship. When I met him, he just asked me if I want to stay with CSC. This is how I got a job.

Interview Question – As I explained above, I did not have any real formal interview. But the real test was my internship and I encourage every interns to impress their managers during their internships. This will avoid a lengthy and tough interview process to get the full time position.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2012.

Interview Details – I met the company at my campus and after submitting my CV has two interview face to face with two employees. One Consultant and a manager.

Interview Question – Not a single difficult question for an engineer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negociate

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!