Computer Sciences Corp Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.0

Programmer Analyst Senior Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

An experienced SAP guy at a major SAP project called and took interview. Was very friendly in asking questions. Nothing complicated, basic questions on experience. Just had to make sure we speak clearly and not to try to go beyond what was asked. When the question about ABAP, do not answer in terms of Java or Portal and when the question needed a web skillset, answer must be straight forward and not try to confuse the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Run through your work experience as an SAP consultant   1 Answer
    • Tell us more about how you tackled a tough task   Answer Question
    • Explain how you would stop IDOCS from failing, how you would troubleshoot a document in error   Answer Question

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

There would be 3-4 interviews based on the position open. First one would be generic, second and further interviews would be specific to the position. Different people from project managers, directors would be taking the interview.

Interview Questions

• how do you make sure deliverables are completed within schedule and without working over shift.   1 Answer