Computer Sciences Corp

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview Details – Same as any general interview; multi manager presence surrounded by questions that assess your skill level. As long as your experience matches what's on your resume you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Interview Question – There weren't any   Answer Question

Blythewood, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter. An interview was set up over the phone with 2 people. It was very behavorial and logical questions. Very easy interview because I thought outside the box.

Negotiation Details – None

Very Easy Interview

Norwich, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in October 2013.

Interview Details – Cookie cutter interview, simple object oriented questions.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Take-it-or-leave-it deal.

Rensselaer, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview Details – Two people hired me (Dept. manager and the senior programmer). Interview was about 35 minutes long. Questions included getting to know you, experience, expectations of the prospective job. Questions were not too hard, and general. Interview was pleasant and not stressful.

Interview Question – Generic interview question: what are some of your weaknesses and how do overcome them.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They called me two weeks later to see if I was still interested in the job. I said yes, and they made a formal offer in writing. I reviewed the offer, accepted the offer verbally over the phone and signed the formal offer. I started two weeks later.

Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2010.

Interview Details – Well, I went in via a recruiter--this place basically recruits through firms for six month contracts-to-hire for all new placements. I was interviewed by the manager and my eventual team leader. They went over my employment history, discussed skills on CV, etc. They were particularly interested in my WPF skill, as their primary project was and is WPF-based, so we discussed that and they quizzed me on a few things. Then they gave me a some whiteboard data models, and had me come up with suitable data queries for different requirement sets. I got through most of them, though needed admittedly a little prompting on the last. The next week, I got the news they were offering me the position.

Interview Question – I'm afraid I don't remember the details, but it was a query involving multiple joins, groups, and IIRC at least one union.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made an offer to my contracting firm, which relayed it to me. As I was out of work and feeling it, and the offer far exceeded my previous salary, I was perfectly happy to accept.

Programmer Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in May 2010.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview.

Reason for Declining – Salary Negotiation Failed

Programmer Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in February 2011.

Interview Details – The process was extremely drawn out and painful. I was forced to turn over information several times as the hiring representative lost it twice, after I overnight mailed it all twice. This almost cost me the job as they have a 7 day window to get all paperwork in to HR. The intricacies of the bureaucracy in this company are just disgusting. I will be hunting for a new job soon, as I like to be proud of my work and not just proud of sucking money out of a client.

Interview Question – What programming languages are you fluent in?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Sciences Corp

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Sciences Corp Programmer Analyst interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Computer Sciences Corp employees and interview candidates.