Computer Sciences Corp

Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.6

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

select through a staffing agency, they do skill set match, initial technical screening and final client interview up on convenient time for interview. questions will be on technical and almost basic concepts and also to match the job demands

Interview Questions
  • questions will be on technical and almost basic concepts   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Computer Sciences Corp

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Same as any general interview; multi manager presence surrounded by questions that assess your skill level. As long as your experience matches what's on your resume you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blythewood, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blythewood, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Contacted by a recruiter. An interview was set up over the phone with 2 people. It was very behavorial and logical questions. Very easy interview because I thought outside the box.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in October 2013.

Cookie cutter interview, simple object oriented questions.

No negotiation. Take-it-or-leave-it deal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Two people hired me (Dept. manager and the senior programmer). Interview was about 35 minutes long. Questions included getting to know you, experience, expectations of the prospective job. Questions were not too hard, and general. Interview was pleasant and not stressful.

Interview Questions
    • Generic interview question: what are some of your weaknesses and how do overcome them.   View Answer
    They called me two weeks later to see if I was still interested in the job. I said yes, and they made a formal offer in writing. I reviewed the offer, accepted the offer verbally over the phone and signed the formal offer. I started two weeks later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in December 2010.

Well, I went in via a recruiter--this place basically recruits through firms for six month contracts-to-hire for all new placements. I was interviewed by the manager and my eventual team leader. They went over my employment history, discussed skills on CV, etc. They were particularly interested in my WPF skill, as their primary project was and is WPF-based, so we discussed that and they quizzed me on a few things. Then they gave me a some whiteboard data models, and had me come up with suitable data queries for different requirement sets. I got through most of them, though needed admittedly a little prompting on the last. The next week, I got the news they were offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • I'm afraid I don't remember the details, but it was a query involving multiple joins, groups, and IIRC at least one union.   Answer Question
    They made an offer to my contracting firm, which relayed it to me. As I was out of work and feeling it, and the offer far exceeded my previous salary, I was perfectly happy to accept.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Initial communication made through company. After having discussion to further level, asked to attend the interview at specified location. Very good arrangement, provided friendly environment for interview and focused made on analytical, behavioral, case studies and technical aspect as well.

2 yrs bonds with company.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in August 2011.

4 levels of interview process includes Technical , Telephony, Managerial, HR discussion .
    Salary standard as per other firms . Work-Life balance is very good and you feel it .
    Compensation is fine . Overall better experience during the process.

Interview Questions
    • Telephony interview is fast phased interviewed , in which you should before question gets over .   Answer Question
    Not bad

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in February 2011.

The process was extremely drawn out and painful. I was forced to turn over information several times as the hiring representative lost it twice, after I overnight mailed it all twice. This almost cost me the job as they have a 7 day window to get all paperwork in to HR. The intricacies of the bureaucracy in this company are just disgusting. I will be hunting for a new job soon, as I like to be proud of my work and not just proud of sucking money out of a client.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in May 2010.

Telephonic interview.