Computer Sciences Corp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

Interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp

Interview Details – I was hired a number of years ago after multiple interviews. My references were checked. I received an offer letter. I accepted and returned the offer letter. The first day at the new job was employee orientation. I attended.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in March 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter phone screening, followed by 1:! phone interview with the hiring Manager. Then panel interview by phone with hiring Manager and two VP's. In person 1:2 discussion that was more a look over and discussion about what you would be doing. Great people, the interviews were all open discussion Q & A no canned questions or "Tell me about a time...." questions.

Interview Question – Describe hwo you intergated the global operating system   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The external recruiter knew my salary requirements and CSC met them the first offer that was immediately accepted due to the fairness as well as the management team themselves. I wanted to work fior them.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!