Senior Manager Interview

Interview

I was hired a number of years ago after multiple interviews. My references were checked. I received an offer letter. I accepted and returned the offer letter. The first day at the new job was employee orientation. I attended.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Computer Sciences Corp

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in March 2012.

Interview

Recruiter phone screening, followed by 1:! phone interview with the hiring Manager. Then panel interview by phone with hiring Manager and two VP's. In person 1:2 discussion that was more a look over and discussion about what you would be doing. Great people, the interviews were all open discussion Q & A no canned questions or "Tell me about a time...." questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe hwo you intergated the global operating system   1 Answer

Negotiation

The external recruiter knew my salary requirements and CSC met them the first offer that was immediately accepted due to the fairness as well as the management team themselves. I wanted to work fior them.