Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Sciences Corp
- Software Engineer (41)
- Associate Software Engineer (34)
- Senior Software Engineer (23)
- Senior Consultant (17)
- Associate Consultant (14)
- Consultant (14)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Project Manager (12)
- Customer Service Representative (11)
- Programmer Analyst (10)
- Systems Engineer (9)
- Senior Project Manager (7)
- Systems Administrator (7)
- Test Engineer (6)
- Senior Business Analyst (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (6)
- Applications Developer (6)
- Lead Consultant (5)
- Intern (5)
- Associate Manager (4)
- Senior Network Engineer (4)
- Senior Systems Administrator (4)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (3)
- Team Lead (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- IT Specialist (3)
- Technical Architect (3)
- Service Desk Analyst (3)
- Applications Architect (3)
- Desktop Support (3)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Sterling, VA).
I worked through a recruiter but the interview process was fairly simple. More than likely you will have interviews with all the manager and the Controller, who is not the best interviewer so be prepared to drive the conversation and for short responses to questions asked or awkward responses. Be prepared for multiple people to interview you at once. They will dress up the position so ask as many detailed question as you can about what you will be doing. You have to take a drug test before you can start employment.
- Why you are leaving your current company? 1 Answer
They are pretty standard on benefits such as vacation, no bonuses (except for managers and above). Try to push on the salary but not your healthcare cost is a percentage of how much you make.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp (Sterling, VA) in May 2011.
It was kind of a joke. I spoke with someone over the phone, submitted my resume to them, then they contacted me back the next day to tell me the client was interested in hiring me. Afterwards, I was told where to show up, without ever talking to a manager. I was working a week later at the Dulles Hub site.