Computer Sciences Corp

Computer Sciences Corp Systems Administrator Interview Questions

2.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Basic phone interview. No technical questions however the skill set was there. Excellent work ethic already present as well. They got lucky. Hiring process went quickly and without any problems.

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult question was when can you start?   View Answer
I was able to negotiate a reasonable salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Computer Sciences Corp

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

ask some techincal questions

Interview Questions
    easy but rough if u know u deserve more later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in March 2012.

I was referred by a current employee and received an interview almost immediately. My initial interview was via phone and then I set up a time to meet with the project manager and team members. Interview was general it administrator questions and behavioral questions. I was told that I would be contacted when a decision was made and I received a call stating that an offer for me to begin work had been made which I accepted, however, I could only start working when my background clearance was completed by the government.

I was able to negotiate a salary that I asked based on years of experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

3 rounds of interview HR, Technical and Manger round interview will be there and the process is very easy and good follow up by HR team and they guided me until boarding..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

It depends on client and the attitude we have.
    Basically the interview will be like below,
    1. Phonic interview from CSC Recruiter
    2. Technical interview from client side (FTF or Phonic)
    3. Manger from client side(FTF)
    4. CSC HR (Salary discussion)
    5. Offer Letter

Interview Questions
    • What is your expectation on salary growth from the organization?   View Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puerto Rico (Chile)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puerto Rico (Chile)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in June 2013.

Fairly straight forward, but takes forever to hear back. They do not move fast

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2010.

The initial contact after applying online was with a recruiter. She was very friendly and gave a general overview of the position. She asked about myself, but did not ask any technical questions. One question that did stick out to me was that she immediately informed me of the salary range and asked if I would still be interested in the position. At the time, I was interviewing with 4 companies and wanted to see where the interview process led.

The second (and final) interview was with the technical lead of the department. It was an extremely informal interview and very pleasant. He seemed more interested in learning about me as a person than my actual technical skills. In fact, the only technical questions asked involved my education, work history, and my interested in the operating system I'd be supporting for the position.

A week or so later, the recruiter called to inform me of an offer. I accepted a negotiated offer.

Interview Questions
    The initial offer was on the extreme low end of the range given prior to the initial interview. As I was currently interviewing with other companies and would need to relocate, I attempted to negotiate. I counter offered at the middle of the salary range and it was accepted.