Computer Sciences Corp

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Systems Administrator

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview Details – Basic phone interview. No technical questions however the skill set was there. Excellent work ethic already present as well. They got lucky. Hiring process went quickly and without any problems.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was when can you start?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a reasonable salary.

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred by a current employee and received an interview almost immediately. My initial interview was via phone and then I set up a time to meet with the project manager and team members. Interview was general it administrator questions and behavioral questions. I was told that I would be contacted when a decision was made and I received a call stating that an offer for me to begin work had been made which I accepted, however, I could only start working when my background clearance was completed by the government.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a salary that I asked based on years of experience.

Fairfax, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview Details – ask some techincal questions

Interview Question – none really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy but rough if u know u deserve more later

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview HR, Technical and Manger round interview will be there and the process is very easy and good follow up by HR team and they guided me until boarding..

Interview Question – Technical round is bit difficult to clear   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp.

Interview Details – It depends on client and the attitude we have.
Basically the interview will be like below,
1. Phonic interview from CSC Recruiter
2. Technical interview from client side (FTF or Phonic)
3. Manger from client side(FTF)
4. CSC HR (Salary discussion)
5. Offer Letter

Interview Question – What is your expectation on salary growth from the organization?   View Answer

Puerto Rico (Chile)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in June 2013.

Interview Details – Fairly straight forward, but takes forever to hear back. They do not move fast

Very Easy Interview

Systems Administrator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in January 2010.

Interview Details – The initial contact after applying online was with a recruiter. She was very friendly and gave a general overview of the position. She asked about myself, but did not ask any technical questions. One question that did stick out to me was that she immediately informed me of the salary range and asked if I would still be interested in the position. At the time, I was interviewing with 4 companies and wanted to see where the interview process led.

The second (and final) interview was with the technical lead of the department. It was an extremely informal interview and very pleasant. He seemed more interested in learning about me as a person than my actual technical skills. In fact, the only technical questions asked involved my education, work history, and my interested in the operating system I'd be supporting for the position.

A week or so later, the recruiter called to inform me of an offer. I accepted a negotiated offer.

Interview Question – Tell me more about your work history.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The initial offer was on the extreme low end of the range given prior to the initial interview. As I was currently interviewing with other companies and would need to relocate, I attempted to negotiate. I counter offered at the middle of the salary range and it was accepted.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!