Computer Sciences Corp

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in July 2012.

Interview Details – 4 round technical and HR interviews,HR interview is good but technical is very easy and then they call you after 15-20 days to make you bonded labour,and make you eat worst food of there mess.HR are least cooperative

Interview Question – how will you access server if there is no network   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they donot negiotiate

Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in August 2010.

Interview Details – 3 interviews in total. 1 was quite general. 1 was technical with senior managers and ultimately the decision makers. This is the round that matters the most and the last was salary discussion.Overall experience was nice and easy.

Negotiation Details – Interesting. I wanted the job. They didnt really negotiate so I had to accept what I was offered

Systems Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in September 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very slow. It took around a months time to give me the offer

Interview Question – Scenario based question   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in September 2009.

Interview Details – Process is straight forward at that time. Now it has changed many managers have hired their relatives and friends from backdoor. Do not expect that you will be hired if you don't have any good acquaintance with any manager in CSC.

Negotiation Details – They showed the offer much lucrative but got to know that salary is too less than I had expected from the offer letter.

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in July 2009.

Interview Details – Usually Fresher are hired from B grade Engineering Colleges, where candidates are happy with average package and have no much ambition in life.
1. Aptitude Test
2. HR round of interview.

Interview Question – NA, I was Fresher and only question was asked to me was is Chennai location fine with you :)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NA

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was recruited from the college as part of the placement

Interview Question – There were all expected questions and a normal aptitude would be able to crack it   View Answer

Negotiation Details – College offer negotiations not accepted

Interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp

Interview Details – We were hired directly from college there were two rounds of interview ,technical and HR round after that we were provided with the offer letter on the same day

Interview Question – What do you do on internet   Answer Question

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was placed through campus recruitment from my college. We had a aptitude test in the start followed by written technical test and then written english test. Afterwards there was a technical interview and then we had a GD round which was basically for personality and english speaking check.
Finally there was the HR round (1:1) which decided the selection for the company.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!