Computer Sciences Corp

Updated Dec 27, 2014
Updated Dec 27, 2014

2.7

Systems Engineer Interview

Basic technical questions on the Windows operating system. Offer was made to me by telephone before I got home from the interview. One of the "workers" I interviewed with basically told me I would be crazy to work for CSC - found that amusing especially if he was selected to help interview me.

No negotation

Other Interview Reviews for Computer Sciences Corp

Systems Engineer Interview

We were hired directly from college there were two rounds of interview ,technical and HR round after that we were provided with the offer letter on the same day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in July 2012.

4 round technical and HR interviews,HR interview is good but technical is very easy and then they call you after 15-20 days to make you bonded labour,and make you eat worst food of there mess.HR are least cooperative

they donot negiotiate

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in September 2010.

Hiring process is very slow. It took around a months time to give me the offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in August 2010.

3 interviews in total. 1 was quite general. 1 was technical with senior managers and ultimately the decision makers. This is the round that matters the most and the last was salary discussion.Overall experience was nice and easy.

Interesting. I wanted the job. They didnt really negotiate so I had to accept what I was offered

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in April 2010.

I was placed through campus recruitment from my college. We had a aptitude test in the start followed by written technical test and then written english test. Afterwards there was a technical interview and then we had a GD round which was basically for personality and english speaking check.
    Finally there was the HR round (1:1) which decided the selection for the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in March 2010.

I was recruited from the college as part of the placement

Interview Questions
    • There were all expected questions and a normal aptitude would be able to crack it   View Answer
    College offer negotiations not accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in September 2009.

Process is straight forward at that time. Now it has changed many managers have hired their relatives and friends from backdoor. Do not expect that you will be hired if you don't have any good acquaintance with any manager in CSC.

They showed the offer much lucrative but got to know that salary is too less than I had expected from the offer letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Computer Sciences Corp in July 2009.

Usually Fresher are hired from B grade Engineering Colleges, where candidates are happy with average package and have no much ambition in life.
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. HR round of interview.

Interview Questions
    • NA, I was Fresher and only question was asked to me was is Chennai location fine with you :)   View Answer
    NA