Computerized Assessments & Learning

Interviews for Top Jobs at Computerized Assessments & Learning

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lawrence, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computerized Assessments & Learning in September 2011.

First I received an email asking for an interview time. The first interview was a phone screening by a group of project managers who asked questions about my experience on my resume and my knowledge as a Project Manager. Second, I was asked to come in for a face-to face with two project managers. Third I was asked to come in again for an interview with another project manager. Waited for awhile without hearing from them. I received my offer via email. I gave my salary requirements at that time, and it took a couple more weeks before I got an official letter.

Interview Questions

Java Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lawrence, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

The process took a day - interviewed at Computerized Assessments & Learning in June 2011.

Thorough OOP Concepts
    Data Structures - Linked Lists, Tree and Dictionary data structures.
    Asked to describe one of my favorite data structure-Insert/Delete - Time complexities etc
    some java based concepts.
    Threads
    SQL basic concepts.
    and questions based on my previous work..

Worked for Computerized Assessments & Learning? Contribute to the Community!