Computerized Assessments & Learning

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Lawrence, KS

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computerized Assessments & Learning in September 2011.

Interview Details – First I received an email asking for an interview time. The first interview was a phone screening by a group of project managers who asked questions about my experience on my resume and my knowledge as a Project Manager. Second, I was asked to come in for a face-to face with two project managers. Third I was asked to come in again for an interview with another project manager. Waited for awhile without hearing from them. I received my offer via email. I gave my salary requirements at that time, and it took a couple more weeks before I got an official letter.

Interview Question – What is the WBS used for?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Java Web Developer Interview

Java Web Developer
Lawrence, KS

The process took a day - interviewed at Computerized Assessments & Learning in June 2011.

Interview Details – Thorough OOP Concepts
Data Structures - Linked Lists, Tree and Dictionary data structures.
Asked to describe one of my favorite data structure-Insert/Delete - Time complexities etc
some java based concepts.
Threads
SQL basic concepts.
and questions based on my previous work..

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Computerized Assessments & Learning? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computerized Assessments & Learning interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Computerized Assessments & Learning employees and interview candidates.