Computershare Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Investor Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Computershare in October 2010.

Phone interview with recruiter, about one week later received a call to come in for a interview. Interview was pretty basic. Basic interview questions were asked. Quick Google search about job interview will get you ready. About a week after that received job offer. Documents may be requested before being hired. Have everything ready.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Basics- strengths, weakness, background, etc...   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Canton, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Computershare.

I had an initial phone screening interview with HR and then I was asked to come in and interview with 4 other individuals in addition to hr again. Everyone was really nice to interview with. HR's face to face interview was a repeat of phone interview and was more like a hiring manager interview(Never had HR interview like it). I've never known anyone who worked there so.....Since hr didn't provide me with the basic company culture info, I had to ask all those "wrong" questions....salary range, company culture: flexibility, schedule etc. When I asked those questions I noticed complete and utter discord in the air between us ... facial expressions changed, no more eye contact....was then told to ask the hiring manager. Yikes! ask the hiring manager questions about the culture of company?.....ok, maybe he'll be understanding and he'd welcome my curious nature.... and base their decision on my skills (my skill set fit the position to a T)....Wrong again.....discord rippled through the air between us and I saw it was the kiss of death with the averted eye contact and vague answers. I've asked for neg/pos feedback on my interview and didn't get a response.

Dividend Transactions Specialist Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Computershare in January 2013.

Received a phone call to interview in person. It was great experience to have interview in person. Obviously review on resume and then technical skills.

Interview Questions
    • What would be the three characteristic about you that your previous manager/supervisor describe you as?   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Novato, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Novato, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Computershare in January 2014.

I was reached by a recruiter. had 1 phone interview- I was then asked to come in for 2 more interviews. Pretty typical interview questions but the biggest issue is its been over a month and they have NEVER gotten back to me- How hard is it to send at least a rejection e-mail? Or do you think I'm still in the running for the position--ha

Interview Questions
    • In the time you have been job searching- what have you been doing.   Answer Question

Security Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Canton, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Computershare in June 2013.

phone screen with HR, phone Interview with hiring manager

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shelton, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Computershare.

Given a very expansive written test that you could work on for one hour. That was gone over by another engineer while a normal interview went on with other employees. There was an interview with the hiring manager and an interview about project work with a few other engineers, like a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult, they just asked you to fill in the areas of the test that you knew, so not really a pass/fail situation, just a "what do you know" situtation.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I was using a recruiter.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Computershare in September 2010.

Submitted resume via brother-in-law and on-line. Phone interview one week later, one hour. Indicated then that I would be brought in for a face to face interview. Followed up two weeks later with 2 emails to them asking for status. One week later received an email message that position filled internally.

Interview Questions
    • This is a position with responsibility over a wide variety of administrative areas. How would you manage this?   View Answer

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Computershare in April 2010.

The interview process was very brief. I was an internal applicant. I was told that I had the personality and skills combination that they were looking over. Appearantly outside applicants did not have good microsoft skills.

Client Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Computershare in December 2012.

Fast interview process. You will be notified of the next round of interview in 2 business days. There were 2 written tests, one in Chinese and one in English related to customer services and email writing. Easy written tests. Questions with the HR were like chit-chat. It was done casually but lack of structure.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too challenging, just normal getting-to-know-you question.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They will tell you that it's based on the grade of the position.

Relationship Manager Interview

Go through resume first and then they asked some generic questions such as what makes the best candidate; how do you perform under stress; how well do you work with others.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really been asked any difficult question, but I can think it is still important to think before say anything even if you think it is an easy question. Say what they want to hear!   Answer Question

Worked for Computershare? Contribute to the Community!