Computershare Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.8

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computershare (Canton, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Brief interview with two people then offered a job. Say with two from staffing form then a staff member from computershare. Basic questions asked. I got a job offer quickly then the two stick a drug test in my mouth. Mouth swab. Also did a background check thru finger prints and saw everyone ids ever been arrested

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Computershare.

Interview

Submitted application via CareerBuilder. Was contacted soon after (by HR I think...?) - came to office for interview. Met with a CSR for a while then had two calls after; one with who would be my direct manager and the other with the head of the department. Both calls lasted about an hour. Fairly informal. It was more about seeing if you would be a good both personality fit as well they wanted "hungry" people - that wanted to learn; someone dynamic

Negotiation

I knew there was a range and it was based on experience. I was offered upfront the middle of the scale. I probably should have negotiated, I think they would have gone higher, not that much but hey more is more.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Computershare (Canton, MA).

Interview

I had an initial phone screening interview with HR and then I was asked to come in and interview with 4 other individuals in addition to hr again. Everyone was really nice to interview with. HR's face to face interview was a repeat of phone interview and was more like a hiring manager interview(Never had HR interview like it). I've never known anyone who worked there so.....Since hr didn't provide me with the basic company culture info, I had to ask all those "wrong" questions....salary range, company culture: flexibility, schedule etc. When I asked those questions I noticed complete and utter discord in the air between us ... facial expressions changed, no more eye contact....was then told to ask the hiring manager. Yikes! ask the hiring manager questions about the culture of company?.....ok, maybe he'll be understanding and he'd welcome my curious nature.... and base their decision on my skills (my skill set fit the position to a T)....Wrong again.....discord rippled through the air between us and I saw it was the kiss of death with the averted eye contact and vague answers. I've asked for neg/pos feedback on my interview and didn't get a response.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novato, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Computershare (Novato, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was reached by a recruiter. had 1 phone interview- I was then asked to come in for 2 more interviews. Pretty typical interview questions but the biggest issue is its been over a month and they have NEVER gotten back to me- How hard is it to send at least a rejection e-mail? Or do you think I'm still in the running for the position--ha

Interview Questions

• In the time you have been job searching- what have you been doing.   Answer Question

Security Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Computershare (Canton, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

phone screen with HR, phone Interview with hiring manager

Dividend Transactions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Computershare in January 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call to interview in person. It was great experience to have interview in person. Obviously review on resume and then technical skills.

Interview Questions

• What would be the three characteristic about you that your previous manager/supervisor describe you as?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computershare (Shelton, CT).

Interview

Given a very expansive written test that you could work on for one hour. That was gone over by another engineer while a normal interview went on with other employees. There was an interview with the hiring manager and an interview about project work with a few other engineers, like a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult, they just asked you to fill in the areas of the test that you knew, so not really a pass/fail situation, just a "what do you know" situtation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was using a recruiter.

Investor Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Computershare (Chicago, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, about one week later received a call to come in for a interview. Interview was pretty basic. Basic interview questions were asked. Quick Google search about job interview will get you ready. About a week after that received job offer. Documents may be requested before being hired. Have everything ready.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Basics- strengths, weakness, background, etc...   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computershare (Boston, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

Submitted resume via brother-in-law and on-line. Phone interview one week later, one hour. Indicated then that I would be brought in for a face to face interview. Followed up two weeks later with 2 emails to them asking for status. One week later received an email message that position filled internally.

Interview Questions

• This is a position with responsibility over a wide variety of administrative areas. How would you manage this?   1 Answer

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computershare (Canton, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very brief. I was an internal applicant. I was told that I had the personality and skills combination that they were looking over. Appearantly outside applicants did not have good microsoft skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer