Computershare Investor Services

www.computershareinvestorservices.com

Computershare Investor Services Interview Questions

2.4

Team Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Computershare Investor Services.

I was originally hired at Computershare via Temp. Agency Adecco. After one year I was hired with a group of people for a job well done during the special project we were hired for.

Interview Questions
    • I find the most difficult question to every answer is, Tell me about yourself?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Computershare Investor Services in November 2013.

Simply had to read a call center script. Was hired on almost immediately. My interviewer was late by almost an entire hour, which was frustrating.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were pretty standard interview questions, I don't recall a particular question which caught me off guard.   Answer Question
    Negotiation phase was essentially non existent

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Computershare Investor Services in January 2013.

Had phone interview with two persons at the same time. I could immediately tell they were looking for persons with their own background. Instead they kept the interview going for a full hour.

Interview Questions
    • How did you go about preparing for this interview?   View Answer
    • How would you go about auditing a technology you were unfamiliar with?   View Answer

Computershare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Computershare Investor Services in June 2012.

Was hired by a temp agency and later converted to full time. Very impersonal, lots of people coming and going. Had to track down the hiring agent for the temp company

Interview Questions
    There wasn't any. We were given the promise of a raise at full time. We made a whole dollar more an hour.

Shareholder Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Computershare Investor Services in April 2010.

Initial communications went through a staffing agency for the interview. Met with two managers of the call center who seemed very friendly which made it more comfortable. Then environment was very professional, and everyone that I interacted with seemed very friendly. The time from the interview until I knew that I was hired took approximately three or four days. Smooth process overall.

Interview Questions
    • How would I handle a difficult customer on the phone to pacify them into not wanting to speak to a supervisor.   Answer Question

Participant Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Computershare Investor Services in April 2009.

One phone interview and one in person. I was interviewed only by the manager for department i was being hired for. The interviewer were very friendly and very open. Told me a lot about the company and what to look forward to.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were normal interview question like " Tell me about yourself," and "Tell me about your past experiences."   Answer Question

Inbound Communications Interview

Dual stage. First interview consisted of a brief company description and testing, as well as a 1 on 1 interview with a Supervisor. Second interview took place with a Manager.

Administrator Interview

It was an internal posting. This means your current manager has to be informed and sign off on your application. I submitted my application to HR and had an interview with the hiring manager. It lasted about 45 minutes. I received confirmation about more than a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation you've been in and how you handled it   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Computershare Investor Services in August 2008.

Amazing. HR through to management were friedly, informative and mentioned how the company is like a family. They really are.

Interview Questions
    They have a range and stick to it. Regardless. 6 month probation was odd.

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Computershare Investor Services in August 2008.

HR provides a list of general questions to ask candidates. If it's for a more senior position expect the questions to tie into real life examples. Not a tricky interview at all. No need to prepare, just expect to tie questions to experiences.

Interview Questions
    Great. I asked, they counter offered, we came back the next day and split the difference. I did not ask for a signing bonus or car allowance but they had given me over the top level of the band.