Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Compuware
- Java Developer (3)
- Sales Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- QA Analyst (3)
- Delivery Consultant (3)
- PDP Member (Java Developer) (3)
- Mobile Developer (2)
- Software Delivery Consultant - Professional Development Program (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Architect (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Intern (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Information Systems Engineer (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
- Solution Consultant (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Senior QA Engineer (1)
- Senior Sales Engineer (1)
- Professional Development Program (1)
- Professional Services (1)
- Telemarketing (1)
- Technical Support Analyst (1)
- Accounting (1)
interviewed at Compuware in January 2014.
Phone interview consisting of a series of technical questions around networking, programming, UNIX, etc. Was invited to this second phone interview after a quick screen with a recruiter after a recruiting event.
- Asking what specific UNIX commands do Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Compuware (Montreal, QC (Canada)).
2 HR interviews (phone, 1:1), 3 other 1:1 interviews (Team Lead, My Group Manager, Another Group Manager)
- N/A 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Compuware (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2008.
The interview process was short and they gave the result (reject or un-official offer) in a week.
Firstly there was a phone interview from HR for general question. Then they arranged a tech test on site. I passed then there were would be tech interview 1 to 1. Then they will arrage you to interview with their consulting client. When the client decides to take you, they will give you offer as permanent position.
- What is the visitor desing pattern Answer Question
Negotiation phase was a pleasure to me. I told they what salary I expected and they raised it a couple grants voluntarily.