Compuware Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Apr 2, 2015
Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.9

Guardian Delivery Consultant Interview

Application

interviewed at Compuware in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview consisting of a series of technical questions around networking, programming, UNIX, etc. Was invited to this second phone interview after a quick screen with a recruiter after a recruiting event.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Compuware (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

2 HR interviews (phone, 1:1), 3 other 1:1 interviews (Team Lead, My Group Manager, Another Group Manager)

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Compuware (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process was short and they gave the result (reject or un-official offer) in a week.
    Firstly there was a phone interview from HR for general question. Then they arranged a tech test on site. I passed then there were would be tech interview 1 to 1. Then they will arrage you to interview with their consulting client. When the client decides to take you, they will give you offer as permanent position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was a pleasure to me. I told they what salary I expected and they raised it a couple grants voluntarily.