Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Compuware
- Java Developer (3)
- Sales Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- QA Analyst (3)
- Delivery Consultant (3)
- PDP Member (Java Developer) (3)
- Mobile Developer (2)
- Software Delivery Consultant - Professional Development Program (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Architect (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Intern (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Information Systems Engineer (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
- Solution Consultant (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Senior QA Engineer (1)
- Senior Sales Engineer (1)
- Professional Development Program (1)
- Professional Services (1)
- Telemarketing (1)
- Technical Support Analyst (1)
- Accounting (1)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI).
The most intense interview I've ever been through. They really try to get to know you on a personal level and a technical level.
- They have some logic tests... not difficult, just unexpected. Answer Question
Salary is usually non-negotiable for entry level positions.
Other Interview Reviews for Compuware
Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Compuware (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in December 2010.
I found and applied for the role through a job site. Received a call from company's recruiter. I had an initial interview and then I was invited to an recruitment day at Compuware's office. I had a whole day event with interviews, tests, presentation and met HR personel.
- They were very interested in a person's character and if you the right fit for their team. Tried to find out anything that had to do with stressful situations you had went through. Answer Question
I was able to negotiate my starting salary. After a 6-month training period you can negotiate your hourly bonus rate.