Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Compuware
- Sales Engineer (4)
- Software Developer (3)
- Java Developer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- QA Analyst (3)
- Delivery Consultant (3)
- PDP Member (Java Developer) (3)
- Mobile Developer (2)
- Software Delivery Consultant - Professional Development Program (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Architect (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Intern (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Information Systems Engineer (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
- Solution Consultant (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Senior QA Engineer (1)
- Professional Development Program (1)
- Professional Services (1)
- Telemarketing (1)
- Technical Support Analyst (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Junior Consultant (1)
Delivery Consultant Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in December 2013.
Started off with a couple of phone interviews. One from a recruiter, and one person from the program I was going to enroll in.
After the initial phone calls, I got brought in for a full day interview at the headquarters in Detroit. Where I met with many people from the team. For the morning, I was given a tour of the building (which is lovely), followed by a carousel style interview where I met with 6 different people. Interviews ranged from getting to know me, to a technical interview as well as an interview about my beliefs on customer service.
Overall, it was a fantastic experience.
- While not unexpected, the toughest part of the interview was where we had to give a presentation about there APM product with using their website as the only source of information. The group size can vary however I was presenting to a group of 10 people which is nervous. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
From the interview process, I felt that I would have been really happy here. I had a tough choice between multiple offers and chose another company closer to my home
Other Interview Reviews for Compuware
Delivery Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Compuware (Detroit, MI) in June 2013.
The interview is a pretty intensive process. You will be on-site for almost a full day going thru a series of different interview types. Both technical and non technical. The day concludes with a business presentation at the end. A lot of it just has to do with how well you can think on your feet and answer tough questions without dropping the ball, so to speak
- What is your biggest weakness> 1 Answer
Delivery Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Compuware (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.
Process began with a telephone interview. This was followed by one face to face interview with a Human Resources assistant and the director . After 2 weeks a second round interview was arranged, this time with the Human Resources Director. Nothing too challenging all round. A good CV is essential to get noticed with this firm.
- A on the whole easy interview. No real curve balls. If you keep your nerve you can get past the interview OK Answer Question