Compuware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Enterprise Sales Associate Interview

Enterprise Sales Associate
Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Compuware.

Interview Details – The interview started with a phone screen, and then I was brought in to meet with 2 sales Managers, an employee, and the VP of sales. The whole process took half a day at headquarters.

Interview Question – There were no strange out of the box questions, everything was very straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on the salary or the vacation time.

Customer Technical Support Analyst Interview

Customer Technical Support Analyst

Interviewed at Compuware

Interview Details – only do writing test and some basic question in the interview. there are 3 interviews totally. HR and technical interview and then the manager interviewed me. they did not ask lots of interview questions, just very simple question, like what's your weakness.

Interview Question – what is router and switch, what is IPS.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Compuware

Interview Details – The interview process was short and simple.First the recruiter called and asked few questions.Then the recruiter called for the interview.The interview process started out with a quick HR-style phone interview with a recruiter, where only a couple of technical questions were asked, i.e. explain the difference between a router and a switch. The next phone interview will be decidedly more technical, but not completely difficult. Lots of OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) questions, networking questions, virtual machines, etc... I was asked to come on down for the final interview, which consisted of 5 interviews in the morning and a prepared presentation in the afternoon.

Interview Question – What does a firewall do?   Answer Question

Software Delivery Consultant - Professional Development Program Interview

Software Delivery Consultant - Professional Development Program

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Compuware.

Interview Details – The interview process started out with a quick HR-style phone interview with a recruiter, where only a couple of technical questions were asked, i.e. explain the difference between a router and a switch. The next phone interview will be decidedly more technical, but not completely difficult. Lots of OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) questions, networking questions, virtual machines, etc... I was asked to come on down for the final interview, which consisted of 5 interviews in the morning and a prepared presentation in the afternoon.

Although a little nerve wracking at times, the interview process was a very positive one. I was always kept in the loop with recruiting and HR, and I always had somebody to contact when questions arose. I am looking forward to starting my career with Compuware.

Interview Question – If you had the company credit card and plane and you could pick up anybody in the world and take them anywhere in the world, who would you take, where would you take them, and why?   Answer Question

Software Delivery Consultant - Professional Development Program Interview

Software Delivery Consultant - Professional Development Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Compuware in March 2014.

Interview Details – Compuware was at my school Job fair. I gave out my resume and I got an email about a week later asking me to provide available times for a phone interview. The phone interview, the recruiter explained to me more about the company and the position and basically wanted to know what my career goals were and how I would best fit into the company. She explained thoroughly what the position entailed and then we went over my resume and why I applied for the position. She then proceeded to ask me some technical questions, I saw most of them on glassdoor so it wasn't really a surprise but I was told the position doesn't require you to be too technical as they train their candidates on the skills they require them to have for the job but the way the interview was, she expected me to know everything about networks and how they work. After the questions, I asked my own questions, just trying to know more about the position and the company culture. One thing I wasn't expecting in a phone interview was a salary requirement question, it caught me off guard. I mentioned something a little higher than what they were offering and she laughed and told me what the pay was but bonuses were available after a year or so. I thought the interview went well. I was very prepared for it. Next steps were to give my responses to the higher level management and get feedback. After two weeks, i received an email saying that they are pursuing other candidates.

Interview Question – What are your salary requirements? during a phone interview
What does a firewall do?
What is the difference between a router and a switch?
What is a proxy server?
What is load balancing?
How does database index work?
  View Answers (3)

Delivery Consultant Interview

Delivery Consultant
Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Compuware in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview is a pretty intensive process. You will be on-site for almost a full day going thru a series of different interview types. Both technical and non technical. The day concludes with a business presentation at the end. A lot of it just has to do with how well you can think on your feet and answer tough questions without dropping the ball, so to speak

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness>   View Answer

Entry-Level Software Delivery Consultant Interview

Entry-Level Software Delivery Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Compuware in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by email. I set up a phone interview with the recruiter. She asked me simple behavior questions and picked at my resume. She also asked me general technical questions such as explaining firewalls and proxies. After a few weeks she contacted me to set up another phone interview with a hiring manager. He asked me questions similar questions.

Interview Question – Give an example of a non-technical presentation you have given.   View Answers (2)

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Lexington, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Compuware in September 2010.

Interview Details – There were 2 interview days-- 1st level with peers and direct management, the second was with level 2 management and other functional areas. The interview process was pleasant-- the management and peers were mostly focused on win-win fit for the position.

Interview Question – The difficult questions were regarding strategy because I needed to be very careful about "it depends" scenarios and make sure I covered a breadth of possibilities based on inside product information.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate a higher salary.

Professional Services Interview Interview

Professional Services Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Compuware in January 2014.

Interview Details – Process took more than 2 months still waiting. First round of interview was general hr questions .Second round was technical with in depth questions on technology. Said there would be third round of interview with client but that never happened.

Interview Question – Wait time more than 2 months   Answer Question

Software Deliver Consultant Interview

Software Deliver Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Compuware in December 2013.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with an HR rep and then another phone interview with someone from the Professional Development Program. The first interview was introducing you to Compuware and a better description of the job. The second interview consisted of technical questions and why you want to work for Compuware.

Interview Question – What is a Virtual Machine?   Answer Question

Worked for Compuware? Contribute to the Community!