1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Technology Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took a weekinterviewed at Compuware in July 2011.

I had been consulting as a project manager on a contract basis, and was asked to contribute to a RFQ response, to which I was asked to include myself. When we won the competitive bid, I was asked to interview for the position I had helped to develop in our proposal. My competency set and work ethic and personal workstyle were pretty well iknown at that point. A couple of meetings withe Regional Director and Program Director provided some background on the position, which is a hybrid of several skills sets with an emphasis on retail automotive consulting. Very professional, very pleasant process, with a lot of emphasis on culture and commitment to client service.

Interview Questions
  • What unique perspective do you bring to this client?   View Answer
Fairly narrow window for negotiation, benchmarked to competitors and market. Bring an industry specific skill or knowledge set up a differentiator.