Compuware

Compuware Not Posting Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Not Posting Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Compuware in September 2011.

Was contacted by a Recruiter a couple of times before i called back. He was very thorough in explaining the company to me, and was very excited about Compuware. He conducted a phone screen with me asking about my experience, skill sets and goals. He emailed me a link to complete the online application. He made sure to stay in contact with me throughout the couple of weeks process as to keep me in the loop. Went through a face to face interview with the local hiring manager & a phone interview with his boss. Was offered the job and filled out all of the new hire information through the online system they use which was a lot easier than filling it all out by hand. Took my drug test and started the job a couple of weeks later. Quick turn around & a very smooth recruiting process.

Interview Questions
Compensation was discussed in the first phone conversation. I was able to express what i would like to make and what they would be willing to offer for the position. By the time an offer was presented I had already known what my salary was going to be and i was 100% comfortable and satisfied with it.