Compuware Professional Services Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Java Developer (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Delivery Consultant (3)
- PDP Member (Java Developer) (3)
- Mobile Developer (2)
- Software Delivery Consultant - Professional Development Program (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Sales Engineer (2)
- QA Analyst (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Architect (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Information Systems Engineer (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
- Solution Consultant (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Senior QA Engineer (1)
- Senior Sales Engineer (1)
- Professional Development Program (1)
- Professional Services (1)
- Telemarketing (1)
- Technical Support Analyst (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Systems Designer/Developer-Distributed (1)
Professional Services Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Compuware in July 2008.
Interview Details – 1) Recruiter contacted me for their opening.
2) Submitted resume
2a) Phone call with Recruiter and HR
3) Recd. 2 forms to fill up about work ex and skills and submitted
4) Phone interview on BA skills
5) Webex session on general BA skills and expectations
6) Recd. offer call same day
7) Accepted offer and joined.
Total duration: 7 days
Profile requires working out of client location.
Great work culture, management staff is approachable.
Career and training sponsorships.
Minimal salary increases.
Interview Question – How would you do requirements gathering? View Answer
Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was told there was no scope of negotitation.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Compuware