Compuware

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Compuware in March 2009.

I had a phone interview and was hired without meeting my manager.

Interview Questions
  • Was hired on Friday and I was asked to report to a project on Sunday.   Answer Question
None, we agreed to a salary but received a lower salary from HR. Had to fight for the offer and received the difference after 1 year.

Other Interview Reviews for Compuware

Project Manager Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Compuware in January 2011.

I got a call from their internal HR ppl and they asked the standard questions. They do ask what do you know abt Compuware. They are friendly and seem to be willing to give the benfefits info on the 1st interview. i never got a 2nd interview though.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Compuware in January 2011.

Compuware's interview process for me was very organized and thorough. The interviews were straight forward and required the normal amount of preparation one should do prior to an interview. The environment was very inviting and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time were you managed a project that failed and why?   Answer Question