Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Compuware
- Sales Engineer (4)
- Software Developer (3)
- Java Developer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- QA Analyst (3)
- Delivery Consultant (3)
- PDP Member (Java Developer) (3)
- Mobile Developer (2)
- Software Delivery Consultant - Professional Development Program (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Architect (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Intern (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Information Systems Engineer (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
- Solution Consultant (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Senior QA Engineer (1)
- Professional Development Program (1)
- Professional Services (1)
- Telemarketing (1)
- Technical Support Analyst (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Junior Consultant (1)
Sales Representative Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Compuware.
Pretty basic. Met with the local Territory Manager, then met with the Regional VP, then met with the local Sales Engineer to assess my technical capabilities and knowledge base. Finally another meeting with the local Territory Manager to discuss compensation, territory, start date, etc.
- I had to give a mock sales presentation over any product or solution I have sold previously. I don't think this is a common procedure but that was probably the most unexpected event during the process. Answer Question
It wasn't too bad. They offered me $15,000 more than what my previous job paid, plus a more lucrative commission plan. I was also able to negotiate my quota down because I started a little later into the fiscal year. All in all it wasn't too stressful.
Other Interview Reviews for Compuware
Sales Representative InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Compuware (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.
Standard software company - meet with manager, meet with VP, meet with pre-sales team. They want the exact fit to meet the role but are unwiling to make an industry competitive offer to get that person.
- "Deliver the elevator pitch for the solution you would be selling" Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Comp too low
Sales Representative InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Compuware in October 2009.
It was a one 1:1. It was a typical interview with recruiter than the hiring manager. It was a good exchange of information. Company seems to be not going any where with their products.
- Why did you leave your last job? Answer Question