Compuware Sales Representative Interview Questions

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compuware.

Interview

Pretty basic. Met with the local Territory Manager, then met with the Regional VP, then met with the local Sales Engineer to assess my technical capabilities and knowledge base. Finally another meeting with the local Territory Manager to discuss compensation, territory, start date, etc.

Interview Questions

• I had to give a mock sales presentation over any product or solution I have sold previously. I don't think this is a common procedure but that was probably the most unexpected event during the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It wasn't too bad. They offered me $15,000 more than what my previous job paid, plus a more lucrative commission plan. I was also able to negotiate my quota down because I started a little later into the fiscal year. All in all it wasn't too stressful.

Other Interview Reviews for Compuware

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compuware in October 2009.

Interview

It was a one 1:1. It was a typical interview with recruiter than the hiring manager. It was a good exchange of information. Company seems to be not going any where with their products.

Interview Questions