Compuware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Compuware in March 2009.

Interview Details – Very simple interview. There was a group phone interview and then on site interview. They just basically asked about prior work that I had done in one interview.
In the other we talked about our favorite algorithms and doing philosophies.
All in all a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – My favorite beer. The interviewer was into microbrewery ... Alas I do not drink :-(
I happened to of vacationed in Colorado and toured a microbrewery so I lucked out and was able to talk about the tour.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Compuware

Worked for Compuware? Contribute to the Community!

Compuware Videos

Compuware – Why Work for Us?

Who is Compuware APM? Compuware has been in the business of monitoring, managing, and improving application performance for nearly two decades. Our Application Performance Management (APM) business unit consists of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Compuware Senior Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Compuware employees and interview candidates.