Compuware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Technical Support Analyst
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Compuware in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiting to weed out the weak and unintelligent. After that you interview with 2 - 5 people (for me it was a team lead, a manager and 2 technical personal to quiz my knowledge on Information Technology). They do tend to drill you on the questions, but are friendly about it. I would recommend dressing for success (suit and tie). Also show up early, because they will be on time for interviews. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask questions concerning benefits and salary.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time where you had to solve a conflict.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really aren't negotiations. I told them what I wanted to make and they gave me more. Not much I could negotiate there. As far as benefits, everyone gets the same amount of vacation and health, 401k, dental, etc. Advice: Aim high on your asking range and also follow up with the pay is negotiable. (interviewing 101)

Worked for Compuware? Contribute to the Community!