Comrise Technology Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Associate, Leadership In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hazlet, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Hazlet, NJ

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comrise Technology in February 2010.

I interviewed recently through my college career services for a full-time associate position. There was an information session called 2 days before the interview which was strongely recommended interviewees attend. They gave a very brief overview and then opened it up to questions. Someone asked what the salary range is, but neither manager would say. They both said that if you are working really hard you will be well rewarded. When I went in for the 2:1 interview I asked if it's a 100% commission job and they said no there is a base salary and a bonus structure which would all be laid out in the offer. The average age of employees for this company is 28 and it was stressed that this is an entreupreneurial environement where you can laugh and have fun as long as you are working very hard to meet expectations. This is not really a rotational/training program. We were told that you could be doing any one of three focus tasks from day one: sales, recruiting, and/or marketing. There's a lot of freedom here if you prove yourself. I interviewed with the marketing person and he said that initially I would not be given a huge project but more likely asked for new and creative ideas as part of the team. The interview was somewhat laid back and there were not prepared questions. The interviewers took notes on my resume. They sort of tag teamed with general questions based on my resume. I felt like I had to answer my questions on a more surface level as opposed to getting very detailed. I don't know if that was right or not, but it was the impression I got. In the info session they said that they will be on the college circuit for the next two months so don't be surprused if you don't hear back until the end of March, but in the interview they said I would hear back oneway or another within a few weeks. Interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comrise Technology

Worked for Comrise Technology? Contribute to the Community!