Comverse

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

Interviewed at Comverse

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR Recruiting member. Live Interview was rescheduled once due to customer escalation. Interview conducted with the hiring manager. He then brought in his Director for a brief introduction. The interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Question – None. Most questions were run of the mill interview questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comverse in October 2012.

Interview Details – Both interviews were remote, both by phone with the Program Director and the PMO expert. I already had a reputation built up in the company, so I had several references that vouched for me, so I'm guessing that it made the whole process a lot easier.

I've also been informed that there was a urgent need for a skilled PM with a specific technical background that I had and already proved, so it made it even more easy :)

Interview Question – A few PM related questions like:
- What is the way to make the Customer follow the given promises?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a salary and was able to add up around 10% on top.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Comverse.

Interview Details – A bit confusing, but follow standard process!

Negotiation Details – Straight!

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

Interview Details – 1) work exp:-excellent
2) work environment:-difficult
3) good exposure

Interview Question – call flows   Answer Question

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Senior Technical Writer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Comverse in November 2010.

Interview Details – My recruiter found the listing and set up the first interview. I did two interviews on the first day with the two managers in the department (both no longer with the company). One of my references was already working in the department, so they did not check any others. The HR interview was simple, just like the rest, and there was no "psychometry" testing.

Negotiation Details – They offered me the top of their range, so no negotiation was possible.

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Comverse.

Interview Details – Strange: was led into a small kitchen, then got a badly copied printout of some general customer support multiple choice questions. After that, I got the news that I was hired...

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comverse in October 2009.

Interview Details – 1 external agency round + 1 internal telephonic round + 2 face to face rounds + 1 HR

Interview Question – None, was a fresher back then   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interview Details – phone interview and f-f interview , normal questions

Negotiation Details – no

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comverse in January 2012.

Interview Details – Job was found through LinkedIn site, the interview was planned by phone and after I had 3 interviews with 3 different people: TL, GL and HR, All were very nice and very professional, with good Humanity :) The work place is very comfortable and the work culture is very convenient

Interview Question – Good opportunities   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Good opportunities to develop a career in a big company

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comverse.

Interview Details – First interview with external company,
then a well structured series of interview
Test on IQ, english language, previous experiences

Interview Question – Funny quiz about how to select the best women between a series of women you might encounter on the road...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A bit better than previous position i had

Worked for Comverse? Contribute to the Community!