Con Edison

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gold Associate Interview

Gold Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Con Edison.

Interview Details – The first interview was a one-on-one interview that asks you situational type questions "what would you do if...?" Some questions seemed to have a slight emphasis on leadership, and if you are a leader, or if you actually do things and not just take exams and get grades.

It's a 2-part interview, and very few are accepted into the Gold Associate program.

Interview Question – What are some of your extracurricular activities?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Gold Associate Interview

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Con Edison in October 2011.

Interview Details – I went for my first round of interviews for the Con Ed Gold Associate program. The interview was a one on one interview at my campus. The questions were for the most part behavioral and not very technical.
Some of the questions were about projects you worked in the past and about your interest in the company.
Overall the interview was not difficult I'm waiting to hear back to see if I passed on to the second round of interviews held at their headquarters.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Con Edison? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Con Edison Gold Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Con Edison employees and interview candidates.