Con Edison Gold Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

GOLD Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Con Edison in October 2011.

I went for my first round of interviews for the Con Ed Gold Associate program. The interview was a one on one interview at my campus. The questions were for the most part behavioral and not very technical.
Some of the questions were about projects you worked in the past and about your interest in the company.
Overall the interview was not difficult I'm waiting to hear back to see if I passed on to the second round of interviews held at their headquarters.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Con Edison

GOLD Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Con Edison.

The first interview was a one-on-one interview that asks you situational type questions "what would you do if...?" Some questions seemed to have a slight emphasis on leadership, and if you are a leader, or if you actually do things and not just take exams and get grades.

It's a 2-part interview, and very few are accepted into the Gold Associate program.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of your extracurricular activities?   View Answer