Con Edison of New York

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Con Edison of New York in October 2012.

Interview Details – On campus recruitment. 1st interview was on campus and mainly behavioral questions (Lots of what if this happens, how would you react in this situation?) 2nd Interview was at headquarters with past GOLD associates that are currently senior managers. There were a few technical questions that relates to your major and case studies.

After you passed the 2nd interview, they will send you an email with links to take behavioral tests.

Interview Question – If your manager promotes you to a higher position (manager) and your co-workers do not think you're qualify because they have more experience than you, how would you respond to this situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Con Edison of New York in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was setup through my University's career center. I was chosen from a large group of candidates, one 6 were chosen. Once of the worst interview experiences I have had. It appears they picked some random person to go show face for my school. The person read questions off a paper booklet, then wrote out each answer. So the continuity of the interview was horrible, having to repeat answers numerous times. Asked typical Questions. What are your weaknesses, Strengths. Best Project, Worst Project. What annoyed me is she left comments for the career center. Stated that I did not have enough knowledge of con Edison. When i spent a good time explaining how I could make a difference to the company and how they are in the business of selling and buying power. Asked them about the status of the position and didn't get a response for two months.Thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions

Management Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Con Edison of New York in February 2009.

Interview Details – I sat down in a room with two employees of the firm. One was a manager and one was a person who had just come out of the management program that I had applied for. I believed the interview was fairly easy. I went in there all confident and really didn't think much about the interview. They seemed to enjoy my stories and experiences, however I never received a call back.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now within this company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Con Edison of New York

Worked for Con Edison of New York? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Con Edison of New York Management Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Con Edison of New York employees and interview candidates.