ConAgra Foods Director Finance Interview Questions & Reviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ConAgra Foods in July 2010.

Behavioral interview process was efficient, fair, and met the key players you work with.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were open ended or specific to the job and we're not difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ConAgra Foods

Director Finance Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ConAgra Foods in December 2009.

Varies between functions - some have 3-4 interviews, one on one for 45 minutes for each while others have 3 or 4 hour and a half interviews in a 2 on 1 environment.

Interview Questions
    • If you were shrunk to size of a penny and dropped in an empty blender that was about to be turned on what you would do?   View Answer

Director Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ConAgra Foods in July 2009.

Found the job via a relationship with an executive recruiter. Entered the process for consideration through an HR phone screen and two phone screens with two VPs in IT and Finance (one was the hiring manager). Visited on site for a full day of interviews and was provided a real estate tour by a real estate professional, which was very helpful to learn about living in Omaha. Relocation benefits to transfer from Chicago, IL to Omaha, NE helped during the transition.

Interview Questions
    • At the time, my relocation benefits were not that good and we had a difficult time selling a house with no real support from the company where we lost money on the sale of my home. I believe the organization has since improved relocation benefits and they are much better for my career level and above.   Answer Question
    Based upon market value of my services and what I thought was fair compensation, plus the chance for long term stock incentive comp (in the form of options) as well as a pension plan, there was real value and the actual process was easy.

Worked for ConAgra Foods? Contribute to the Community!