ConAgra Foods Field Manager Category Leadership Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Field Manager Category Leadership Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ConAgra Foods in April 2010.

I received a call from a recruiter at ConAgra notifying me of the open position. She found me based on my LinkedIn profile and said she thought I would be a great match. She forwarded my information to the hiring manager who interviewed me over the phone. We then scheduled a day long interview where I spent an hour interviewing 1:1 with the hiring manager, two (2) Sales Directors, and the VP of Sales for the area. This interview was followed with a phone interview with a Marketing VP (the hiring manager's manager). The entire process was long, but very positive. I thoroughly enjoyed my conversations with everyone involved in the process.

Interview Questions
  • What is one of the main challenges you currently face in your business. What are you doing to overcome it?   Answer Question

Worked for ConAgra Foods? Contribute to the Community!