Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ConAgra Foods
- Intern (12)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- IT Intern (3)
- Team Leader (3)
- Quality Assurance Technician (3)
- Process Engineer (3)
- Manager (3)
- Production Supervisor (2)
- Brand Manager (2)
- General Labor (2)
- IT (2)
- Finance (2)
- Operations (2)
- Associate Brand Manager (2)
- Associate Financial Analyst (2)
- Food Scientist (2)
- Senior Database Administrator (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Director Finance (2)
- Financial Development Program (2)
- Manager of Planning (1)
- MDP - Manufacturing Development Program (1)
- ConAgra Internship (1)
- Manager Consumer Insights (1)
- MBA Marketing Rotational Program (1)
- Content Marketing Specialist (1)
- Revenue Growth Management Analyst (1)
- Manufacturing Development Program (1)
- Packing Machine Operator (1)
Finance Director Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ConAgra Foods (Omaha, NE) in July 2010.
Behavioral interview process was efficient, fair, and met the key players you work with.
- All questions were open ended or specific to the job and we're not difficult. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for ConAgra Foods
Director Finance InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ConAgra Foods in December 2009.
Varies between functions - some have 3-4 interviews, one on one for 45 minutes for each while others have 3 or 4 hour and a half interviews in a 2 on 1 environment.
- If you were shrunk to size of a penny and dropped in an empty blender that was about to be turned on what you would do? 1 Answer
Director Finance InterviewAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ConAgra Foods (Omaha, NE) in July 2009.
Found the job via a relationship with an executive recruiter. Entered the process for consideration through an HR phone screen and two phone screens with two VPs in IT and Finance (one was the hiring manager). Visited on site for a full day of interviews and was provided a real estate tour by a real estate professional, which was very helpful to learn about living in Omaha. Relocation benefits to transfer from Chicago, IL to Omaha, NE helped during the transition.
- At the time, my relocation benefits were not that good and we had a difficult time selling a house with no real support from the company where we lost money on the sale of my home. I believe the organization has since improved relocation benefits and they are much better for my career level and above. Answer Question
Based upon market value of my services and what I thought was fair compensation, plus the chance for long term stock incentive comp (in the form of options) as well as a pension plan, there was real value and the actual process was easy.