ConAgra Foods

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ConAgra Foods in October 2011.

Got the interview by connecting with an employer at my university's career fair. Invited to an informal dinner the day before the interview with the other candidates. Had an first interview with a manager who introduced himself and asked basic interview questions. Then went to a 2:1 interview with younger employees who were alums of my university and have gone through the program themselves. They asked about my interests, company culture, and what my favorite Conagra food was. Overall a very generic interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ConAgra Foods

Financial Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

After meeting and talking with recruiter at the ConAgra food booth at the career fair, I received an e-mail requesting a first round interview. First round was fairly standard: one hour interview with a director and either an HR person, or manager. It was all behavioral questions, (tell me a time...) nothing out of ordinary.

About a week after the first round, I was contacted by someone from headquarters with an invitation to second interview in Omaha. Flew over, was given a tour of the campus, as well as the city. Had three more interviews with a couple more director/managers. Received an offer 2 weeks after second round.

Interview Questions
    • At the end of the day, what set you apart from the other candidates?   Answer Question

I received an offer from a different company which fit my career goals better