ConAgra Foods

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Development Program Interview

Financial Development Program
Des Moines, IA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ConAgra Foods in October 2011.

Interview Details – Got the interview by connecting with an employer at my university's career fair. Invited to an informal dinner the day before the interview with the other candidates. Had an first interview with a manager who introduced himself and asked basic interview questions. Then went to a 2:1 interview with younger employees who were alums of my university and have gone through the program themselves. They asked about my interests, company culture, and what my favorite Conagra food was. Overall a very generic interview.

Interview Question – What is your favorite ConAgra food?   View Answer

Financial Development Program Interview

Financial Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Interview Details – After meeting and talking with recruiter at the ConAgra food booth at the career fair, I received an e-mail requesting a first round interview. First round was fairly standard: one hour interview with a director and either an HR person, or manager. It was all behavioral questions, (tell me a time...) nothing out of ordinary.

About a week after the first round, I was contacted by someone from headquarters with an invitation to second interview in Omaha. Flew over, was given a tour of the campus, as well as the city. Had three more interviews with a couple more director/managers. Received an offer 2 weeks after second round.

Interview Question – At the end of the day, what set you apart from the other candidates?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received an offer from a different company which fit my career goals better

Worked for ConAgra Foods? Contribute to the Community!