ConAgra Foods

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, OH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ConAgra Foods.

The process was pretty standard. Submitted resume, was called for an interview. The interview was not long. He asked pretty standard interview questions, like what you had done in the past, if you had factory experience, etc. Didn't seem like he really cared about the inteview, I had the feeling that as long as I could walk and breath I would have been hired. He did ask if I was willing to accept the starting wage.

Interview Questions
  • For me, it's always the "where do you expect to be in the next 5 years".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ConAgra Foods

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, MO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at ConAgra Foods in March 2009.

5 minute interview.... 140 people present, 4 hired.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, they made it perfectly clear that they work 13 days in a row, 1 day off... repeat.   View Answer
    no negotiation, bound by contractual language.