ConAgra Foods

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Labor Interview

General Labor
Troy, OH

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Interview Details – The process was pretty standard. Submitted resume, was called for an interview. The interview was not long. He asked pretty standard interview questions, like what you had done in the past, if you had factory experience, etc. Didn't seem like he really cared about the inteview, I had the feeling that as long as I could walk and breath I would have been hired. He did ask if I was willing to accept the starting wage.

Interview Question – For me, it's always the "where do you expect to be in the next 5 years".   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

General Labor Interview

Trenton, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ConAgra Foods in March 2009.

Interview Details – 5 minute interview.... 140 people present, 4 hired.

Interview Question – Basic questions, they made it perfectly clear that they work 13 days in a row, 1 day off... repeat.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, bound by contractual language.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ConAgra Foods

Worked for ConAgra Foods? Contribute to the Community!

ConAgra Foods Videos

ConAgra Foods – Why Work for Us?

At ConAgra Foods, we believe in the power of great food. Food you turn to every day, food you count on as part of your life. We make food that does more than satisfy your hunger — it actually gives you less to worry… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConAgra Foods General Labor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ConAgra Foods employees and interview candidates.