ConAgra Foods Ingredients

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Specialist Interview

Operations Specialist

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients in January 2013.

Interview Details – the interview is easy. This a place where your attitude determines your altitude, but once in the door, it is strictly about standing your ground and knowing who you are and trusting your skills.

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO negotiation. Job offer salary is firm.

Team Lead Production Interview

Team Lead Production
Decatur, AL

I applied in-person and the process took 7 months - interviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients in June 2012.

Interview Details – Three total interviews. Recruited at college recruiting event, interviewed in college town, and interview at location in another state. Very happy and professional culture at visiting plant. Interviewers were not intimidating and were conversational and professional.

Interview Question – No questions were off the wall. Basic interview questions. I am actually now part of the college recruitment team and we don't have any crazy questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wouldn't dream of negotiating. $59,000 salary and 66 1/3% on 401k up to 6% is very hard to beat with a degree in Agriculture.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients.

Interview Details – The initial communications from the HR employee, whom I met at a college job fair, was great. The overall interview process was fairly relaxed. The questions relating to the position were random but seemed to have no structure. Overall the facility was clean and conscious about everyone's safety.

Interview Question – There were a few open ended questions which did not satisfy the interviewer even with a well justified response. One question was what course or subject did I enjoy most in college. My response, based on my opinion, seemed to be different than the opinion of the interviewer which did not seem to please that individual.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Assistant Brand Manager
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process went fast. Few interviews focused on past experiences and interpersonal relationship in the workplace

Interview Question – How does your past experience relate to the position in hand   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ConAgra Foods Ingredients? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConAgra Foods Ingredients interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ConAgra Foods Ingredients employees and interview candidates.