ConAgra Foods Ingredients

ConAgra Foods Ingredients Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at ConAgra Foods Ingredients

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients.

The initial communications from the HR employee, whom I met at a college job fair, was great. The overall interview process was fairly relaxed. The questions relating to the position were random but seemed to have no structure. Overall the facility was clean and conscious about everyone's safety.

Interview Questions
    • There were a few open ended questions which did not satisfy the interviewer even with a well justified response. One question was what course or subject did I enjoy most in college. My response, based on my opinion, seemed to be different than the opinion of the interviewer which did not seem to please that individual.   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients in January 2013.

the interview is easy. This a place where your attitude determines your altitude, but once in the door, it is strictly about standing your ground and knowing who you are and trusting your skills.

Interview Questions
    NO negotiation. Job offer salary is firm.

Team Lead Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients in June 2012.

Three total interviews. Recruited at college recruiting event, interviewed in college town, and interview at location in another state. Very happy and professional culture at visiting plant. Interviewers were not intimidating and were conversational and professional.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were off the wall. Basic interview questions. I am actually now part of the college recruitment team and we don't have any crazy questions.   Answer Question
    I wouldn't dream of negotiating. $59,000 salary and 66 1/3% on 401k up to 6% is very hard to beat with a degree in Agriculture.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ConAgra Foods Ingredients in April 2012.

Interview process went fast. Few interviews focused on past experiences and interpersonal relationship in the workplace

Interview Questions
    • How does your past experience relate to the position in hand   Answer Question