ConAgra Foods

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at ConAgra Foods

Interview Details – One on campus interview, got a call the next day. Accepted the postion and started in the summer. Started off with work right away, bascially taking over a full time job

Interview Question – Name the brands of Conagra   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Interview Details – Submitted an application online after hearing about the position at school. HR called and scheduled interview.

Interview Question – The interview was with 4 people rotating in. Each represented a different area the position would interface with. So the questions varied depending on the person/department area. The questions centered around Where do you see yourself in 5 years. How do you handle conflict, how do you stay focused and organized and being able to articulate what you want specifically and concisely.   Answer Question

Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Interview Details – The interview followed the basic behavioral approach. I was first asked to describe myself, my background, and tell them what I know about the company. The three interviewers were very friendly and easy to communicate with. In my opinion, being able to describe events that required problem-solving were most important.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were required to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Oakdale, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ConAgra Foods in June 2010.

Interview Details – You must be studying at a college or university. They have you do a drug test. As long as you're friendly, you'll probably get hired. I was told that they weren't hiring anymore. I left my resume there and told them if anyone quit or became ill to call me.

Interview Question – There was no formal interview. They ask about school, your major, your previous work experience, and your plans for the future.   Answer Question

Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ConAgra Foods in October 2011.

Interview Details – I became aware of the IT intern program as a college career fair. I later applied online, was sent an interview offer via email, and was responsible for getting to Omaha for the interview. The actual interview was three 30-minute one on one interviews. It was fairly casual, and they were more interested in vision and work ethic than skills. Considering the job, this might be for the best. Coding skills are not the most important thing for this job. It involves a lot of learning, and they want to be able to trust you to pick a few things up on your own and get work done.

Interview Questions

• Describe your coding experience OUTSIDE of regular class.   View Answer
  • What do you do in your free time?   View Answer

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ConAgra Foods in January 2011.

Interview Details – I went to a career fair at school and received an interview the day after. Prepared for the interview and thought I did fairly well. Waited 3 weeks for the phone call back, and was rejected. They did seem very nice. However, the process was fairly long and I could not gauge how well I did in the interview.

Interview Question – Do you know the fight song for your school? Sing it.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Interview Details – Met them at a career fair and had dinner with them the same day. Very friendly people. the interviewers was the hiring manager as well as a fellow intern. Interview atmosphere was very formal and they asked two technical questions I didn't know. Didn't follow up on the application process since someone I knew already received the internship.

Interview Question – List some reasons why popcorn does not pop   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Interview Details – Mostly phone interviews, asked a mix of behavioral and standard interview questions. Big on how much you know about the company.

Interview Question – How do you feel you could contribute to the growth of the company in the future?   Answer Question

Worked for ConAgra Foods? Contribute to the Community!