Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ConAgra Foods
- Intern (10)
- Team Leader (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- IT Intern (3)
- Production Supervisor (2)
- Brand Manager (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Director Finance (2)
- Quality Assurance Technician (2)
- Financial Development Program (2)
- General Labor (2)
- Associate Brand Manager (2)
- Finance (2)
- Associate Financial Analyst (2)
- Associate Food Scientist (1)
- Logistics (1)
- Maintenance Mechanic (1)
- Maintenance Planner (1)
- Maintenance Supervisor (1)
- Manufacturing (1)
- Manufacturing Associate (1)
- Management (1)
- Internal Auditor (1)
- IT (1)
- Senior Systems Analyst (1)
- Shopper Marketing Manager (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
Manager, Consumer Insights Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at ConAgra Foods (Omaha, NE).
A recruiter contacted me for this job. I interviewed first with the hiring manager over the phone. Then the sent me to the headquarters for a day of interviews with various people: hiring mgr again, other CI people and business partners. Typical interview process with typical interview questions. Then I dealt eith the recruiter for the rest of the hiring process from feedback from my interviews to the job offer and negotiations for compensations and other hiring matters.
- How I would use my strong CI skill sets in an industry I'm not familiar with? Answer Question
Make sure you know what the average compensation package is for this type of position in that city. Also look at the details of the relocation package if applicable. Make sure you talk to peers in that position to understand what the day to day job is really like.
Other Interview Reviews for ConAgra Foods
Manager Consumer Insights InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at ConAgra Foods (Naperville, IL) in October 2010.
Fairly typical, phone screen, followed by in-person interview with 3-5 people.
- Really want to dig into your resume. Answer Question
Not much of a negotiation, attribute it to the economy. But they did agree to buy my house after saying up front they would not.