ConAgra Foods

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager of Planning Interview

Naperville, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Interview Details – Had three separate interviewing sessions before receiving an offer: 1. High Level with HR 2. Hiring Director 3. Multiple face-to-face with other managers and directors.

I was not given an accurate representation of the job I was offered. Be careful when working for this company, ConAgra is split into multiple divisions, each division has its own work environment. Some are very difficult workloads and some reasonable workloads.

Interview Question – None - all of them were very fair and straight-forward. No games or silly intelligence tests.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, although I am 99% sure I could have negotiated a higher salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ConAgra Foods

Worked for ConAgra Foods? Contribute to the Community!

ConAgra Foods Videos

ConAgra Foods – Why Work for Us?

At ConAgra Foods, we believe in the power of great food. Food you turn to every day, food you count on as part of your life. We make food that does more than satisfy your hunger — it actually gives you less to worry… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConAgra Foods Manager of Planning interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ConAgra Foods employees and interview candidates.