ConAgra Foods

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manufacturing Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

This started with an on campus interview, which went very well. Read up on ConAgra before your interview, it adds talking points and shows you are actually interested. When I interviewed they had just acquired Ralcorp which was huge and made for a very interesting conversation especially in hearing my interviewer's perspective. Following this interview was an onsite interview with a plant. The position was given to someone with more experience, but they pointed me toward another MDP opportunity at one of their other plants and set up a phone interview. This was followed by an onsite interview at said plant, and once again the position was given to someone with more experience. If I had to guess, I'd say they hired from within. Both onsite interviews included plant tours. Overall, it was a very positive learning experience thanks to their HR Supply Chain recruiter who was very helpful in the process. Even though a job did not come of this, they still left to door open and encouraged me to keep applying to opportunities in ConAgra.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time one of your team members was not pulling their weight and how you handled this.   View Answer