ConAgra Foods

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Development Program Interview

Manufacturing Development Program
Omaha, NE

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Interview Details – This started with an on campus interview, which went very well. Read up on ConAgra before your interview, it adds talking points and shows you are actually interested. When I interviewed they had just acquired Ralcorp which was huge and made for a very interesting conversation especially in hearing my interviewer's perspective. Following this interview was an onsite interview with a plant. The position was given to someone with more experience, but they pointed me toward another MDP opportunity at one of their other plants and set up a phone interview. This was followed by an onsite interview at said plant, and once again the position was given to someone with more experience. If I had to guess, I'd say they hired from within. Both onsite interviews included plant tours. Overall, it was a very positive learning experience thanks to their HR Supply Chain recruiter who was very helpful in the process. Even though a job did not come of this, they still left to door open and encouraged me to keep applying to opportunities in ConAgra.

Interview Question – Describe a time one of your team members was not pulling their weight and how you handled this.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ConAgra Foods

Worked for ConAgra Foods? Contribute to the Community!

ConAgra Foods Videos

ConAgra Foods – Why Work for Us?

At ConAgra Foods, we believe in the power of great food. Food you turn to every day, food you count on as part of your life. We make food that does more than satisfy your hunger — it actually gives you less to worry… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConAgra Foods Manufacturing Development Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ConAgra Foods employees and interview candidates.