ConAgra Foods

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Procurement Specialist Interview

Senior Procurement Specialist

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ConAgra Foods in January 2012.

Interview Details – It started off with an intial phone interview to confirm the basic HR data and get some basic background. I was then invited for an inperson interview with the hiring group. It was pretty basic. There were 5 interviewers. Each asked the basic tell me a little about yourself. Then they went into specifics such as, tell me about a time when you had to push a vendor, how do you deal with conflict. It is important to have specific examples to answer their questions. From interviewer to interviewer questions are similar but phrased differently. I walked away feeling they went well. The most important thing is to ask questions and make sure they are the right questions. That way they talk and you don't dominate the conversation.

The people were very nice and the environment was relaxing. There was no pressure. The culture is one in that they want you to learn and challenge yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a supplier that failed to deliver.   Answer Question
  • What type on analytics do you have? How do you track projects?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at ConAgra Foods

Worked for ConAgra Foods? Contribute to the Community!

ConAgra Foods Videos

ConAgra Foods – Why Work for Us?

At ConAgra Foods, we believe in the power of great food. Food you turn to every day, food you count on as part of your life. We make food that does more than satisfy your hunger — it actually gives you less to worry… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConAgra Foods Senior Procurement Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ConAgra Foods employees and interview candidates.