I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ConAgra Foods in May 2012.
Interview Details – The interview procedure was detailed and had few rounds before the offer was laid out.
1. First round telephonic interview on general with the hiring manager
2. Second round telephonic with HR director
3. Onsite technical interview with hiring manager
4. Onsite technical interview with other technical group
5. Onsite managerial interview with up line Director
6. Last round telephonic interview since the hiring manager and up line director changed by then.
Interview Question – Not any as such. They were really nice people and kept asking the questions relevant for the position Answer Question
Negotiation Details – 1 month in total since it was a year end
At ConAgra Foods, we believe in the power of great food. Food you turn to every day, food you count on as part of your life. We make food that does more than satisfy your hunger — it actually gives you less to worry… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –