ConAgra Foods

Updated Oct 8, 2014

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ConAgra Foods.

Received contact from company approx. 1 week after initial application/resume. Phone call with the HR generalist, follow-up phone call with the Operations manager. If they like you, then they fly you out and tour the facility, round table interview with all managers, lunch, the whole shebang. HR offered job same day.

Interview Questions
  • Can't recall a question that stood out, almost all were behavioral questions. Everything was pretty non-formal.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ConAgra Foods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ConAgra Foods in February 2014.

Applied online and was contacted the next day by Human Resource, scheduled an interview for a couple days later. First step of the interview was a Wonderlic test. Then a skills test to ensure you can copy numbers down accurately. The HR rep told me my Wonderlic score was the highest she had ever heard of before showing me to a room where I was interviewed my a non-hiring manager (hiring manager was busy) and 2 Team Leaders. Nothing too exciting about the interview, they looked at my resume and asked questions from it. Interview lasted longer than I expected. Afterwards I asked the HR rep how long it would be until they made a decision and was told it would be a week or so. I waited 2 weeks to call back and was told they were still deciding. I called back after another week and was told the same thing. Never did get a call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ConAgra Foods in October 2012.

I was contacted by an HR representative a couple weeks after submitting my resume. The interview was scheduled for the next week. When I arrived for the interview, there was a Plant Manager from another local plant also looking to interview and hire for his facility. The interview was very easy and no challenging questions were asked. However, information about the position was not given readily. My questions were evaded and some of the answers given did not fit the questions I asked. I got the impression that they were just looking for a body to fill a position.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had a supervisor you didn't agree with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

The offer was extremely low and I did not appreciate the attitude the Plant Manager gave me when I declined.