ConAm Group of Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mission Viejo, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who was very helpful throughout the testing process. They test you for your Microsoft Office skills, the testing software seems a bit unfair because if you click the mouse in not exactly the right place, they will count your answer as wrong and most people know more than one way to do tasks in these programs. I then interviewed with the Regional Manager, everyone seemed very professional and the interview questions were all essentially what you might expect, nothing too unexpected.

Interview Question – How did you deal with an experience where you and your supervisor disagreed about something?   Answer Question

Non Management Interview

Non Management
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in January 2014.

Interview Details – Seven weeks of back and forth meeting with various different associates and managers left pretty much hanging in the wind while "I've made the cut" but no one can give you any type of commitment or time frame for making a decision. I really feel that I was getting excuse after excuse (the run around) while they continued to interview to see if they could find someone better. In the meantime I received another offer (that one only took two weeks!) so I pulled my name from the list. Advise to management: Be honest and if you aren't interested in a candidate then cut them loose but communicate that with them - don't leave them hanging for weeks on end! It's inconsiderate and it doesn't leave a prospective employee feeling valued or respected which could sum up what my experience might have been working for them. Things happen for a reason, just wish I hadn't wasted so much time and energy on it!

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Community Manager
Fresno, CA

I applied online - interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in January 2009.

Interview Details – Wonderful group of people. Immediately encouraging to stay and grow with company.

Interview Question – What's your biggest flaw   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in February 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring Process with ConAm is pretty lengthy. You will go through at minimum 2 interviews. you must take basic skills and personality testing. All of your employment references will be called and confirmed. After an offer is made their is a hair follicle drug test. The whole process takes at minimum 3 weeks.

Interview Question – What do you do in your spare time?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little to no room for negotiation.

Non Management Interview

Non Management
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies.

Interview Details – I was not impressed

Interview Question – I really don't want to have to go through hiring someone again . I want to get this one right.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Long

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Assistant Property Manager
Fort Collins, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in September 2010.

Interview Details – Hair Follicle Drug Test.
Face to face interview to see how well you deal with people and overcome objections.

Interview Question – What do you know about property managment?   View Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in July 2010.

Interview Details – The interview took almost 3 hours and started with a series of tests including an Omnia test, to see whether you favor multi-tasking, competition etc (type of personality test), a filing test, spelling test, Excel test and Word test.
You get to meet several people of the team during your interview process which makes you feel very welcome. You will be asked regular interview questions such as telling them about your pevious experience, what type of work and office environment do you prefer, how do you stay organized, have you ever dealt with a situation where someone didn't pull their weight and how did you deal with it, do you prefer working alone or in a team etc.
Have an open-door policy and work culture and people seem very down to earth and great to work with. Will definitely check your references.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ConAm Group of Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConAm Group of Companies interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by ConAm Group of Companies employees and interview candidates.