ConAm Group of Companies

3.1

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ConAm Group of Companies.

I submitted my resume and later got a call and was told I will be contacted for a phone interview. I did the phone interview then went for a series of tests on Word, Excel and math. I also did a personality test. Then I interviewed with the regional manager and later got a call to interview with the community manager. After that was the background check and the drug test.

Interview Questions
    • When have you used exceptional customer service to help a difficult customer?
      Amongst many other such customer service related questions.

Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in August 2014.

Applied Online, interviewed with a manager then separate interview with regional manager. Must complete computer testing to test math knowledge, and Microsoft office comfortability. Drug testing and background check required

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in March 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter who was very helpful throughout the testing process. They test you for your Microsoft Office skills, the testing software seems a bit unfair because if you click the mouse in not exactly the right place, they will count your answer as wrong and most people know more than one way to do tasks in these programs. I then interviewed with the Regional Manager, everyone seemed very professional and the interview questions were all essentially what you might expect, nothing too unexpected.

Interview Questions
    • How did you deal with an experience where you and your supervisor disagreed about something?   Answer Question

Non Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in January 2014.

Seven weeks of back and forth meeting with various different associates and managers left pretty much hanging in the wind while "I've made the cut" but no one can give you any type of commitment or time frame for making a decision. I really feel that I was getting excuse after excuse (the run around) while they continued to interview to see if they could find someone better. In the meantime I received another offer (that one only took two weeks!) so I pulled my name from the list. Advise to management: Be honest and if you aren't interested in a candidate then cut them loose but communicate that with them - don't leave them hanging for weeks on end! It's inconsiderate and it doesn't leave a prospective employee feeling valued or respected which could sum up what my experience might have been working for them. Things happen for a reason, just wish I hadn't wasted so much time and energy on it!

Non Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ConAm Group of Companies.

I was not impressed

Interview Questions
    • I really don't want to have to go through hiring someone again . I want to get this one right.   Answer Question
    Long

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in February 2012.

Hiring Process with ConAm is pretty lengthy. You will go through at minimum 2 interviews. you must take basic skills and personality testing. All of your employment references will be called and confirmed. After an offer is made their is a hair follicle drug test. The whole process takes at minimum 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    Little to no room for negotiation.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in September 2010.

Hair Follicle Drug Test.
    Face to face interview to see how well you deal with people and overcome objections.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about property managment?   View Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in July 2010.

The interview took almost 3 hours and started with a series of tests including an Omnia test, to see whether you favor multi-tasking, competition etc (type of personality test), a filing test, spelling test, Excel test and Word test.
    You get to meet several people of the team during your interview process which makes you feel very welcome. You will be asked regular interview questions such as telling them about your pevious experience, what type of work and office environment do you prefer, how do you stay organized, have you ever dealt with a situation where someone didn't pull their weight and how did you deal with it, do you prefer working alone or in a team etc.
    Have an open-door policy and work culture and people seem very down to earth and great to work with. Will definitely check your references.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever dealt with a person that didn't pull their weight and how did you go about it?   Answer Question
    • How do you stay organized?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online – interviewed at ConAm Group of Companies in January 2009.

Wonderful group of people. Immediately encouraging to stay and grow with company.