Conair

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
East Windsor, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Conair.

Interview Details – I had interned here in the past so it was easy to get an interview because I had already had a positive reputation within the company. I was called in for an interview which lasted about 45 minutes. Was asked the basic interview questions. I was asked to come in the next day to meet with someone else who was not in the office that day. I returned for a second interview the next day, and it lasted about 30 minutes. Two hours later they called and offered me the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation; at the time, I was satisfied with the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Conair? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Conair Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Conair employees and interview candidates.