Concentra Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014
35 interviews

2.5

Manager of Operations Interview

It was quite simple and straight forward. It was more like a nice healthy conversation between professionals. People were nice and friendly and answered all my questions. The location of place was nice as well.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't get any unexpected questions. Like I said it was quite simple and straightforward   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madera, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madera, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Concentra in June 2014.

About to graduate from school and my school sent my resume to Concentra, I got a call 2 days later and set up an interview. Met with manager and had more of a conversation than interview just asked one typical interview question.

Interview Questions
    Still going through the hiring process, takes a bit of time.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Concentra in December 2013.

Phone interview with recruiter, then interview with manager, show off your clinical skills and answer a how to do certain clinical tasks questionnaire and demonstrate some of the skills. They ask you some personality questions, I met with the lead MA and Manager, I also met with the lead Dr. If they like you, you will get introduced and showed around the clinic.

Interview Questions
    • I think they were pretty basic questions   View Answer
    I asked for more pay then I was offered and I was told that in 90 days if I am still doing well I should be able to make that pay. Which I am still not and it has been well over 90 days.

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Concentra in January 2010.

Communication sucks and always understaffed. many times you are the only BO employee with dr. at closing time. if someone comes in after 5p, you NEVER have enough help to see patients in timely manner. Patients get pissed and rate you low on satisfaction- then you get yelled at daily by boss.

Have experience in fast paced environment?
    Years experience?
    Team work?
    Can you work weekends and holidays if needed?

At first, I could choose hours I could work. Then I was put on schedule to open and close each week.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Concentra in October 2011.

The interview process for this organization was thorough. First the phone interview, followed by a request to complete the company application and questionnaire. Then comes the face to face panel interview, followed by an interview with the director, which is then followed by an interview with the senior directors. After passing all of the interviews the rest is a breeze...drug screen and background check. This process seems long but they were able to complete everything in less than a week.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult interview questions. This interview requires you t do your research and make sure that you know what you bring to the table.   Answer Question
    I was able to get my established salary grade without debate.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Concentra.

I was interviewed by a female manager who was eating during our interview. She called from her car and was eating the entire time. The interview questions were standard for a sales position but what stood out to me was her lack of attention to what I was saying while she ate. She frequently had to ask me to repeat myself because she could not hear me over her chewing/swallowing. I was surprised by the lack of professionalism from a person employed for many years by the company.

Interview Questions

The lack of professionalism was a dire warning sign.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Concentra in March 2012.

3-4 interviews, personality assessment, they will ask you about specific skills or software known.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a problem you solved for your last company   Answer Question
    No negotiation available

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waco, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Concentra in January 2012.

Went through 2 interviews with a panel of 3 interviewers. The initial interview went very smoothly and normally. There were no out of the park questions, or anything really unexpected. It was fun interviewing with 3 people at once, rather than having to go through 3 of the exact same interviews. The second, follow up interview was just to confirm my interest and extend me an offer with a chance to ask any remaining questions. They worked with me on salary and other compensation methods. Very pleasant process.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any unexpected questions, none of that "fuzz on tennis ball" stuff.   Answer Question
    It was very civil and open. They tried their best to be fair and I did too. We worked well to expand the pie for everyone.

Center Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Concentra in July 2012.

Pre-screening over the phone with a recruiter, followed by in person interviews with the hiring manager and a group of peers. This was followed by more phone interviews with next level management. The process was very repetitive and in the end felt more canned than substantive. Over all I felt it was more a going through the motions process, rather than an actual evaluation of their needs.

Interview Questions
    • Are you ok with a good deal of push back from your team?   Answer Question
    There was no opportunity to negotiate the offer.

Front Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Concentra in December 2013.

Went through 2 interviews, one with manager and another with Director.

No negotiation allowed

Worked for Concentra? Contribute to the Community!