Concentra

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.5

Radiologic Technologist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Concentra.

They called and set up an interview, asked questions, and got hired on the spot.. It was a very pleasant experience, however the first sign I got this could be a questionable place was when they told me that radiology techs have a bad name with this company. At the time, I could not imagine what could be the problem. I soon found out.

Manager of Operations Interview

It was quite simple and straight forward. It was more like a nice healthy conversation between professionals. People were nice and friendly and answered all my questions. The location of place was nice as well.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't get any unexpected questions. Like I said it was quite simple and straightforward   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madera, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madera, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Concentra in June 2014.

About to graduate from school and my school sent my resume to Concentra, I got a call 2 days later and set up an interview. Met with manager and had more of a conversation than interview just asked one typical interview question.

Interview Questions
    Still going through the hiring process, takes a bit of time.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Concentra.

I was interviewed by a female manager who was eating during our interview. She called from her car and was eating the entire time. The interview questions were standard for a sales position but what stood out to me was her lack of attention to what I was saying while she ate. She frequently had to ask me to repeat myself because she could not hear me over her chewing/swallowing. I was surprised by the lack of professionalism from a person employed for many years by the company.

Interview Questions

The lack of professionalism was a dire warning sign.

Center Operations Director Interview

Three interviews.. Had interview with management at every level.

Back and forth they do not budge much

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Concentra.

group interview with all managers

Interview Questions
    would not negotiate starting salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Concentra in December 2013.

Phone interview with recruiter, then interview with manager, show off your clinical skills and answer a how to do certain clinical tasks questionnaire and demonstrate some of the skills. They ask you some personality questions, I met with the lead MA and Manager, I also met with the lead Dr. If they like you, you will get introduced and showed around the clinic.

Interview Questions
    • I think they were pretty basic questions   View Answer
    I asked for more pay then I was offered and I was told that in 90 days if I am still doing well I should be able to make that pay. Which I am still not and it has been well over 90 days.

Front Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Concentra in December 2013.

Went through 2 interviews, one with manager and another with Director.

No negotiation allowed

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Concentra in March 2013.

Long and drawn out. Interviewed 4 separate times and never got hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Concentra in February 2013.

When i went for the interview there was another person interviewed before me, she was only in there for about 5 mins. I went in next was in there for 25 mins, thought the interview went great till she asked me if i was bilingual, which I'm not. She said it wasn't a requirement but convenient. She asked me to send a reference letter, two days later got an email that they went with other candidates. She asked what brought me to the company, about education, skills and said they hire per diem then if they decide to keep you they'll hire you on. I know i didn't get the job cause I'm not bilingual even though i felt like i had a chance.