Concentrix Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015
Updated Apr 8, 2015

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Concentrix (Rochester, NY).

Interview

It was a quick process after meeting with a recruiter at a local job fair. The initial interview was followed by an interview with manager in person and then a phone interview with an operations manager. I was offered a position as the last step in the process.

Interview Questions

• Do I like being micro managed   1 Answer

Work At Home Customer Product Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Concentrix in March 2015.

Interview

Brief questions about the position and abilities. I was told that I would need to take some assessment tests online but never received the emails. Then I received an email stating that they would not be moving forward with my application. They gave no reason as to why they chose to do this. On the phone they told me they would resend the email for the testing because I never received them in the first place. After the interview I never received the test emails that they promised they would send.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you would be a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Phone Interviews were conducted, it was a very fast process, completed 2 telephone interviews, no face to face interviews required, standard questions with some technical questions thrown in especially regarding the Apple Mac

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, interview consisted of technical questions

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Concentrix in December 2014.

Interview

It was standardized with a list of questions, not very personal. I feel the interviewer was rush into finishing the process instead discussing the details with me. Also, when I asked about benefit and possible promotion chances, the answer was not positive or encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Describe one previous incident when encounter conflict with your clients.   Answer Question

Operations Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Concentrix (Rochester, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very extensive and intense but very rewarding at the same time.
    They are a very competitive company.
    The interview process was very demanding being that I had to compete with limited information.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions asked was the particular information as it relates to the job and learning the information as it relates to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negogiation process was very competitive yet very rewarding.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Concentrix (Tempe, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

From the start, I knew the supervisor interviewing me had a cocky attitude and I was taken aback that he was dressed like a high schooler. This company likes to advertise their "casual" dress code, but there is casual and then there's "I just rolled out of bed and don't care how I look". For a supervisor I would have expected at least unwrinkled clothes and someone trying to look professional. You can wear jeans and still look nice.

From the beginning he was rude and condescending, asked questions that didn't pertain to the job and tried to butt into my personal life. Before mid-interview it was clear his mind was made up and I was not getting the job. I was livid when I got the call because the reasons he had told the recruiter was completely false, things we hadn't even discussed. I could tell the recruiter was uncomfortable hearing that he had been lied to by another employee but I'm disappointed that they aren't willing to take any responsibility.

Interview Questions

• None. I was only asked 2 questions from the supervisors list which I could see was much longer. He was more interested in things that didn't pertain to the to job.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Concentrix (Greenville, SC).

Interview

Very easy, I applied on a Wed, Interviewed Thursday, and was offered the job Friday

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy going

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Concentrix in March 2014.

Interview

Called and left me a voicemail and asked to call him back.
    Only asked two questions - what were my salary expectations, and what was my international experience.
    That's it. No details about the job, the company, next steps, nothing.
    The next guy assumed I'd talked to a hiring manager already and then pushed me on to two other managers. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Interview Questions

• Question 1 - what are your salary requirements?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Concentrix (Tempe, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

2 step with supervisor and superior to discuss work background and environment. A brief skills assessment and logic questions answered were typical and not very difficult. There was little talk about the work environment except for basic overview of the standard workday expectations.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about background and work experience. Some attention to goals and expectations or the company.   Answer Question

Customer Response Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Concentrix (Pittsford, NY).

Interview

Process starts with a phone interview. Then face to face. Environment is professional.
    Letter of Offer. Background check.
    During the interview showcase your skills and accomplishments. Definitely emphasize your work ethics.

Interview Questions

• None difficult. No trick questions. Just show some enthusiasm.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None really. The pay scale is the same for all based on the position.