Concentrix Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.3

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Concentrix (Norcross, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic computer and Internet questions any middleschooler could answer. Specifically for Apple devices. The initial advertisement was for customer service; it isn't until you interview that you're told the position is actislly iOS troubleshooting. The recruiters really try to keep the details of the job hush, which was weird. Don't go here expecting some high class operation; you will be sorely disappointed. From the appearance of the employees, I wouldn't trust them to walk my dog let alone operate my Expensive Apple equipment.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 popular web browsers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None- the low wage is etched in stone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Concentrix (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

In a word, horrible. Multiple emails duplicated, multiple rejections emails followed by emails asking for an interview, multiple phone interviews, multiple assessments taken. The company 'changed' their interview process in the middle of my interviews apparently, so I had to begin all over again. All told, it was a month of just applying for this one position at the company.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called twice. The first call was from a pleasant woman who was very professional. The second call was from a woman who sounded like Wallace Beery or Gravel Gertie with a very low, raspy voice. She was what I would kindly say, "not someone I would want to work for."

Interview Questions

• I was asked a bunch of questions that a grade schooler could answer: Name three websites with streaming music. What is a URL?   Answer Question

I asked twice what I would be doing and got no answer both times. I was expected to be available 24/7. I was to be using their equipment so I would have to put my computer away. My desk is only so big. The pay rate was insulting. Concentrix wanted me to give up my life for minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Concentrix (Rochester, NY).

Interview

It was a quick process after meeting with a recruiter at a local job fair. The initial interview was followed by an interview with manager in person and then a phone interview with an operations manager. I was offered a position as the last step in the process.

Interview Questions

• Do I like being micro managed   1 Answer

Tech Support Tier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Concentrix (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied for Technical Support Tier 1. I went in for orientation. They asked me if I would like to apply for a different position. I took some skills testing, and passed all the tests, and I was told that I was fully qualified and one person tried to get me set up for an interview. Then another person set me up for an interview depending on if I would pass some tests at home. I checked the tests, and they were the same tests. I contacted them, to ask about that, and confirm the interview. They didn't respond, so I contacted a different person who said I didn't need to re-take those tests and we talked about setting up an different interview day. It never happened. One month later, I found a different contact , and applied for the same position which I was previously scheduled for the interview, and he called me in. He then had me screened for the first position instead, and they lost track of my information. However, that was quickly resolved, and we had another pre-screening. They said to expect an e-mail within a week. No contact again. So.. I wouldn't know what to expect from this company.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had a situation that I had to handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Concentrix in March 2015.

Interview

Brief questions about the position and abilities. I was told that I would need to take some assessment tests online but never received the emails. Then I received an email stating that they would not be moving forward with my application. They gave no reason as to why they chose to do this. On the phone they told me they would resend the email for the testing because I never received them in the first place. After the interview I never received the test emails that they promised they would send.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you would be a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Concentrix (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Was easy. Took a 45-minute test on the computer. Gives various scenarios and seeks "what would you do" answers. Other than that, there were no written tests. Test is graded on the computer.

Interview Questions

• How long should a customer be on "hold"?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Had to concede to being available 24/7 and especially weekends even though this project is not on weekends or 24-hours yet.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Concentrix (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

the entire interview was over the phone and too many documents to be printed out and fill out then scanned and re-send back by email no fax .
    i spoke to too many people before i stared work .
    not much to talk about they want to know what you been doing , how many languages you speak

Interview Questions

• when you ready to work, why did you left your job , did you do csr job before , ......   1 Answer

Negotiation

i was not able to negotiate much the price was set by them already , the shift schedule too , basically take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Phone Interviews were conducted, it was a very fast process, completed 2 telephone interviews, no face to face interviews required, standard questions with some technical questions thrown in especially regarding the Apple Mac

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, interview consisted of technical questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Concentrix in December 2014.

Interview

It was standardized with a list of questions, not very personal. I feel the interviewer was rush into finishing the process instead discussing the details with me. Also, when I asked about benefit and possible promotion chances, the answer was not positive or encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Describe one previous incident when encounter conflict with your clients.   Answer Question