Concentrix

Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.5

Operations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Concentrix in September 2014.

The hiring process was very extensive and intense but very rewarding at the same time.
    They are a very competitive company.
    The interview process was very demanding being that I had to compete with limited information.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions asked was the particular information as it relates to the job and learning the information as it relates to the job.   Answer Question
    The negogiation process was very competitive yet very rewarding.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Concentrix in May 2014.

From the start, I knew the supervisor interviewing me had a cocky attitude and I was taken aback that he was dressed like a high schooler. This company likes to advertise their "casual" dress code, but there is casual and then there's "I just rolled out of bed and don't care how I look". For a supervisor I would have expected at least unwrinkled clothes and someone trying to look professional. You can wear jeans and still look nice.

From the beginning he was rude and condescending, asked questions that didn't pertain to the job and tried to butt into my personal life. Before mid-interview it was clear his mind was made up and I was not getting the job. I was livid when I got the call because the reasons he had told the recruiter was completely false, things we hadn't even discussed. I could tell the recruiter was uncomfortable hearing that he had been lied to by another employee but I'm disappointed that they aren't willing to take any responsibility.

Interview Questions
    • None. I was only asked 2 questions from the supervisors list which I could see was much longer. He was more interested in things that didn't pertain to the to job.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online – interviewed at Concentrix.

Very easy, I applied on a Wed, Interviewed Thursday, and was offered the job Friday

Very easy going

Technical Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Concentrix in March 2014.

Called and left me a voicemail and asked to call him back.
    Only asked two questions - what were my salary expectations, and what was my international experience.
    That's it. No details about the job, the company, next steps, nothing.
    The next guy assumed I'd talked to a hiring manager already and then pushed me on to two other managers. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Interview Questions
    • Question 1 - what are your salary requirements?   View Answer

Customer Response Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsford, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsford, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Concentrix.

Process starts with a phone interview. Then face to face. Environment is professional.
    Letter of Offer. Background check.
    During the interview showcase your skills and accomplishments. Definitely emphasize your work ethics.

Interview Questions
    • None difficult. No trick questions. Just show some enthusiasm.   Answer Question
    None really. The pay scale is the same for all based on the position.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Concentrix in March 2012.

Applied online, got a call back for interview and assessment. Two days later got an off

Interview Questions
    The money was ok at the time so negotiation was ok

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Concentrix in April 2011.

I arrived to a beautiful building outside, inside wasn't much more than a hole in the wall. No receptionist to talk to, I managed to flag down some guy walking by to see someone for my scheduled interview. After waiting 20 minutes another guy comes by, friendly, sets me up with some basic typing tests. Now waiting for the actual interview - another 30 minutes. Worst interview ever through no fault of my own. He immediately tells me I'm an hour late. I said I have an email showing my appointment for 2pm. He then tells me it was for 1pm. We proceed anyway. I had no idea what position I was actually interviewing for, when I asked I was never really told. Something about I'll not only be talking to customers but emailing customers. I said I can certainly do that, replies with the comment "It's not a question if you can, it's a question do you want to". He starts asking irrelevant questions because he "is trying to figure me out". He was rude, unprofessional, distracted and condescending. Every time I answered a question, he made me feel dumb. That interview could not end fast enough.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Concentrix in February 2011.

Short interview, asked about experience, typing skills, customer relations. Interviewed with team lead and HR rep. The interview was good, very short, as it was an entry level position. The typing test was able to be taken again until it was passed. Everyone in the process was pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions asked. The questions were very rudimentary, and then I was brought in to check out the actual experience of answering phone calls and troubleshooting issues. The whole team was very open and knowledgable and allowed me to ask questions about the system.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Concentrix in December 2010.

My interview was with two people and lasted about 30 minutes. They asked me about my last two positions, told me about the position they were looking to fill, etc. It was an extremely easy interview. I had been referred by a former employee. Typical interview questions. By the end of the interview, I was confident I would be receiving a job offer.

Interview Questions

When they got to the part of "what are you looking to make", I stated what I made at my last job and that it would need to be in line with that. His response was, "let me go to the drawing board and see what we can come up with”, which I took as a positive comment. A day later, I received a call from an HR rep with an offer that was more that half of what I was making in my last position. It was a joke. However, being the profession that I am, I politely declined and let her know that was not even in the ballpark of what I would consider. They did not come back with another offer. They are looking to get experienced sales people with entry level/fast food/part time work pay!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at Concentrix in May 2010.

I was interviewed by a distracted woman. Constantly interrupted by floor reps during interview. I was dressed business professional, she was dressed(as a large woman) in a thin, revealing t shirt, piercings(multiple on face) and tattoos(jail house style) exposed. I was scheduled to meet with the operations manager for a second interview the same day. After waiting in the front room for almost an hour I was then told it would not be neccessary to do the interview and that they would call me. (As you can imagine I felt somewhat concerned about how my interview went initially)

It was short, barley about the position, and segmented. Her knowledge base of day to day call center operations was lacking, she is also a supervisor and the main trainer for the program.