Conceptwave Software Inc

Conceptwave Software Inc Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Conceptwave Software Inc

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Conceptwave Software Inc in July 2011.

On the first day I have received a skills test. I was pretty good with that except for couple last questions.
On the second day I was called for a personal interview with a manger. However this interview wasn't long enough. Once I was done I thought I wouldn't accepted, but they called and said I was ok. By the same time I received another offer and should decline this one.

another offer

Other Interview Reviews for Conceptwave Software Inc

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Conceptwave Software Inc in May 2010.

The employer introduced the company and the position, then took a skills test.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Conceptwave Software Inc in March 2007.

I applied for a developer's job from a listing on a university's alumni job board.
    The instructions were to e-mail your resume and cover letter.

A person responded asking me to submit an online application through the university, a feature not available to the alumni.

Ultimately an interview date was set after I explained that it couldn't be done.
    The process could have been outlined beforehand.

I took my lunch break to walk over to this employer's premises. I met with the company president who asked me about my experience and asked me if I knew Javascript, SQL, java, XML etc and the capacity in which I've been involved on various projects. By now 45 minutes had passed. He then told me to write a test in a separate room.

The test was 1 hour long. It was not hard in any way and I answered all the questions. This test was less about problem solving and more about syntax, programming in java and 'why this code won't compile' type of questions.

There was nothing wrong with a sample of code that was printed and asked why it shouldn't be written that way. Perhaps I didn't have enough Java finesse at the time. Another question was to list all the J2EE facilities one may use if they were to solve a particular problem (something related to an online store, library, student-prof-school paradigm).

It took 1h and 45 minutes for me to leave and I never heard anything back from anyone.