Concorde Career Colleges Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Concorde Career Colleges.

The corp. recruiter never called the only way I could get an interview was to contact local campus.

Interview Questions
    • They have no plan for recruitment most questions were not legal   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in December 2013.

Contacted by recruiter by phone for phone interview. In person interview with the doa

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in February 2013.

took forever you had to go through a million different people

there were none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in February 2013.

It took forever. They go through 300 hundred people before you know anything. Over the phone.... in person.... it was the longest process ever.

Interview Questions
    • Why go back to work now after 2 years?   View Answer
    They gave me one salary option on the phone. It was not as much as I made before, yet I needed to help contribute for my family.

Purchasing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in December 2012.

Interviewed at an agency first and took various tests to evaluate my skill set, then an interview was scheduled with the head of the department. The interview went well and I was hired to start the next week.

Interview Questions
    There really wasn't a negotiation in this instance as I went through an agency and had outlined my requirements with them initially so there was no need. I would encourage people to make counter offers with backup as to why you are worth more if you are not being represented by an agency otherwise you may get taken advantage of in the long run & not be happy for very long in that position. It doesn't have to be uncomfortable and shouldn't be aggressive at all. Some people feel a need to argue and raise their voice, it's not an argument it's a negotiation, both parties are able to accept or decline all throughout the process and there shouldn't be any hard feelings at the end if done correctly.

Loan Management Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

I applied in-person – interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in December 2012.

The interview was done by two people separately. The first was a senior representative who asked very few questions, and more or less just chatted industry news with me. The second was by her assistant who was simply out of her depth and didn't know how to conduct an interview. I helped her by providing pertinent information. The senior representative was fired (after about 25 years with the company) about a month later and I ended up working for her ridiculously unqualified assistant.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated slightly higher salary. Be warned, this company does not give raises.

Externship Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in September 2009.

applied on line then received a phone call from a recruiter that scheduled an interview. after the first interview I received a phone call from the recruiter to schedule a second interview. after the second in terview I received a phone call to expect a phone call for a phone interview. after that i received another call from the recruiter ofeering the job and negotiating pay

Interview Questions
    no they wouldnt take it. always ask for more and negotiate all they can say is no.

Admissions Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in February 2012.

Had a great phone interview, then a strange panel interview. They primarily talked about themselves and the company, asked me a few pretty standard questions and explained the next steps in the process - said I would hear within a few days ...interview seemed to go very well ...but I never heard anything else.

Interview Questions
    • At this particular interview, they asked only very standard questions, like what are your strengths, weaknesses and "how do you deal with rejection". Why would you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Not at this particular interview, but one of the most unique questions I've been asked at an interview was: "What movie character are you most like?"   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Assistant Program Instructor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in January 2012.

Phone interview lead to panel interview. All seemed positive after asked typical questions and I was told I will get a call back for a second interview, but never did I attempted to call and was pushed through afew months then someone answered my question and they decided to move on. Honestly, being a school I would expect solution oriented interview with reasons as to why.

Interview Questions
    • you don't really have teaching experience, so why should we hire you?   View Answer