Concordia University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Concordia University (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

It really depends on the supervisor. For me it was a short email interview, followed by the 5 minutes Skype interview with my supervisor. Then he nominated me for M.Sc program.

Interview Questions

• what is your main skills? main interests? tell me about your background..... Some common academic interview questions   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Contacted with the professor and got hired

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

interviewed at Concordia University (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

arranging with mentor then sending you an improval contract. after getting approval, the contract resend to university. no interview,just applying forms and acceptace required. as you will have work permit,you are ready getting your new chance as a researcher there.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Online application.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Interview

CV, recommendation letters, phone interview

PhD Candidate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Concordia University (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

You have to find first the supervisor, then follow the school for admission

Interview Questions

• to convince the professor for his/her supervision   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, fixed salary

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Concordia University in November 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with Morgan stanley. It was second interview and there was a group project that they examined how we communicate and then present the work.

Biology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Concordia University in September 2010.

Interview

The usual interview process for a scientific position.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions such as describe the intracellular environment in E. coli.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Concordia University in April 2009.

Interview

the interview is thorogh for details for my past experience on computer skills and research ability. General questions for my background, and detailed questions on my experience on analytical softwares usage.

Interview Questions

• what's kind of the methodology you used most in your fields?   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Concordia University (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2008.

Interview

The usual academic interview, first a brief phone interview then weeks lated 1:1 with the faculty from 10 am to 6pm. Lunch with the dean of arts and science. Panel presentation and lectured delivered the next morning with student participation and about 80% of the staff. Followed by an hour Q&A and dinner with selected faculty in the evening.