Concordia University

Very Easy Interview

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Postdoctoral Fellow
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed at Concordia University in October 2013.

Interview Details – arranging with mentor then sending you an improval contract. after getting approval, the contract resend to university. no interview,just applying forms and acceptace required. as you will have work permit,you are ready getting your new chance as a researcher there.

Interview Question – research experiences   Answer Question

Interview Details – Contacted with the professor and got hired

Interview Question – Why do you like to work in Concordia?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Concordia University

Interview Details – Online application.

Interview Question – No such questions.   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Postdoctoral Fellow

Interview Details – CV, recommendation letters, phone interview

PhD Candidate Interview

PhD Candidate
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Concordia University.

Interview Details – You have to find first the supervisor, then follow the school for admission

Interview Question – to convince the professor for his/her supervision   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, fixed salary

Software Technology Developer Interview

Software Technology Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Concordia University in November 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with Morgan stanley. It was second interview and there was a group project that they examined how we communicate and then present the work.

Interview Questions

Biology Interview

Biology

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Concordia University in September 2010.

Interview Details – The usual interview process for a scientific position.

Interview Question – Technical questions such as describe the intracellular environment in E. coli.   Answer Question

Research Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Concordia University in April 2009.

Interview Details – the interview is thorogh for details for my past experience on computer skills and research ability. General questions for my background, and detailed questions on my experience on analytical softwares usage.

Interview Question – what's kind of the methodology you used most in your fields?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Concordia University in January 2008.

Interview Details – The usual academic interview, first a brief phone interview then weeks lated 1:1 with the faculty from 10 am to 6pm. Lunch with the dean of arts and science. Panel presentation and lectured delivered the next morning with student participation and about 80% of the staff. Followed by an hour Q&A and dinner with selected faculty in the evening.

Interview Questions

Worked for Concordia University? Contribute to the Community!