Concur Market Development Representative Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Regional Sales Executive (4)
- Implementation Consultant (3)
- Market Development Representative (3)
- Sales (3)
- Marketing Manager, Senior (2)
- Regional Sales Manager (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Business Development Intern (1)
- Automation Test Engineer (1)
- Senior Revenue Accountant (1)
- Program Management (1)
- Implementation Project Manager (1)
- Senior Software Design Engineer (1)
- Software Development Manager (1)
- Client Services (1)
- Service Administrator (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Training (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Software Configuration Engineer II (1)
- Senior Leader Role (1)
- Corporate Learning Program Manager (1)
- Mobile Software Development Engineer Intern (1)
- Software Design Engineer/Test II (1)
- Staff Accountant-Revenue (1)
- Client Executive, Nationals (1)
- Member of R&D (1)
- Client Support Representative/Client Support Analyst I (1)
Market Development Representative Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Concur in March 2012.
Interview Details – Several interviews over the phone with Recruiter, Hiring Manager and Vps and THEN an in-person panel style with managers, directors and employees. It can be grueling. Lots of questions about who you are/what would you do in this scenario. Culture is key. Standard interview process, no curveball questions. Come prepared.
Interview Question – It was expected to know a fair bit about Concur, their product offering, competitors, etc. Was asked to do a elevator pitch of their product during an interview, coming prepared is key. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – N/A
Market Development Representative Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Concur in May 2012.
Interview Details – Many interviews with management, HR and colleagues. Be sure to close the interview and ask for the job, this is sales!
Negotiation Details – No, it's a commissioned position so you can make more by selling more.
Market Development Representative Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Concur in February 2009.
Interview Details – Phone screen followed by interview with hiring/direct manager and 2 team members.
Interview Question – What is your favorite color. View Answer
Negotiation Details – No. It's considered and entry level position and they do not negotiate on salary or vacation time at this level.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Concur