Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Concur
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Regional Sales Executive (8)
- Market Development Representative (6)
- Implementation Project Manager (5)
- Product Manager (4)
- Client Support Representative (4)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Sales (3)
- Service Administrator (3)
- Intern - Hourly (3)
- Implementation Consultant (3)
- Client Executive (3)
- Regional Sales Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Marketing Manager, Senior (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Design Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Design Engineer (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Automation Test Engineer (1)
- Senior Revenue Accountant (1)
- Senior Recruiter (1)
- QA Manager (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Business Development Intern (1)
- Business Intelligence (1)
- Software Development Manager (1)
- Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (1)
- Team Lead (1)
Market Development Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Minneapolis, MN).
It was an odd process, started with a phone interview and then I went to a large group interview and just mingled with employees and about 30 other applicants. I felt it was more like a job fair.
- What position are you applying for? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Concur
Market Development Representative InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA) in December 2014.
I spoke with a Human Resources representative initially for a pre-screen phone interview. It was a brief, but informative conversation. I was given the run down of the company, including some corporate changes that had recently taken place, and details of the job I was pursuing. Setting up the next interview was seamless. I had two back to back interviews, first with two individuals, and next with the hiring manager and two other individuals. I could feel the positive energy just walking through the office and I left with a good feeling, whether I got the job or not. Though this position wasn't a good match for me, the manager was kind enough to suggest some great ideas. Per her suggestion, I returned for a follow up interview for another position. All of the individuals I came in contact with at Concur seemed to be helpful, professional and personable.
- Why do you want to work here? Answer Question
Market Development Representative InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2012.
Many interviews with management, HR and colleagues. Be sure to close the interview and ask for the job, this is sales!
No, it's a commissioned position so you can make more by selling more.
Market Development Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Redmond, WA) in March 2012.
Several interviews over the phone with Recruiter, Hiring Manager and Vps and THEN an in-person panel style with managers, directors and employees. It can be grueling. Lots of questions about who you are/what would you do in this scenario. Culture is key. Standard interview process, no curveball questions. Come prepared.
- It was expected to know a fair bit about Concur, their product offering, competitors, etc. Was asked to do a elevator pitch of their product during an interview, coming prepared is key. Answer Question
Market Development Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Seattle, WA) in February 2009.
Phone screen followed by interview with hiring/direct manager and 2 team members.
- What is your favorite color. 1 Answer
No. It's considered and entry level position and they do not negotiate on salary or vacation time at this level.
Market Development Representative InterviewDeclined Offer
I applied online. I interviewed at Concur.
Sent an application for the position and was contacted 2 weeks later via phone. Standard interview questions with some directed towards sales or cold calling. Asked to go through my resume step by step and about situations in which I faced difficulties or work in team environment's. What is important at Concur is the cultural fit.
- Standard questions Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Haven't completed the process yet
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review