Concur Market Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

It was an odd process, started with a phone interview and then I went to a large group interview and just mingled with employees and about 30 other applicants. I felt it was more like a job fair.

Interview Questions

• What position are you applying for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Concur

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Bellevue, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

I spoke with a Human Resources representative initially for a pre-screen phone interview. It was a brief, but informative conversation. I was given the run down of the company, including some corporate changes that had recently taken place, and details of the job I was pursuing. Setting up the next interview was seamless. I had two back to back interviews, first with two individuals, and next with the hiring manager and two other individuals. I could feel the positive energy just walking through the office and I left with a good feeling, whether I got the job or not. Though this position wasn't a good match for me, the manager was kind enough to suggest some great ideas. Per her suggestion, I returned for a follow up interview for another position. All of the individuals I came in contact with at Concur seemed to be helpful, professional and personable.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

Many interviews with management, HR and colleagues. Be sure to close the interview and ask for the job, this is sales!

Negotiation

No, it's a commissioned position so you can make more by selling more.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Redmond, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

Several interviews over the phone with Recruiter, Hiring Manager and Vps and THEN an in-person panel style with managers, directors and employees. It can be grueling. Lots of questions about who you are/what would you do in this scenario. Culture is key. Standard interview process, no curveball questions. Come prepared.

Interview Questions

• It was expected to know a fair bit about Concur, their product offering, competitors, etc. Was asked to do a elevator pitch of their product during an interview, coming prepared is key.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Seattle, WA) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone screen followed by interview with hiring/direct manager and 2 team members.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. It's considered and entry level position and they do not negotiate on salary or vacation time at this level.

Market Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concur.

Interview

Sent an application for the position and was contacted 2 weeks later via phone. Standard interview questions with some directed towards sales or cold calling. Asked to go through my resume step by step and about situations in which I faced difficulties or work in team environment's. What is important at Concur is the cultural fit.

Interview Questions

Haven't completed the process yet