Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Concur
- Senior Software Engineer (9)
- Regional Sales Executive (8)
- Market Development Representative (6)
- Implementation Project Manager (5)
- Product Manager (4)
- Client Support Representative (4)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Sales (3)
- Service Administrator (3)
- Intern - Hourly (3)
- Implementation Consultant (3)
- Client Executive (3)
- Regional Sales Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Marketing Manager, Senior (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Design Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Design Engineer (2)
- Senior Product Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Automation Test Engineer (1)
- Senior Revenue Accountant (1)
- Senior Recruiter (1)
- QA Manager (1)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Business Development Intern (1)
- Business Intelligence (1)
- Software Development Manager (1)
- Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (1)
- Team Lead (1)
Product Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concur (San Francisco, CA).
- Initial phone screening from recruiter asking about my background - Phone screen from hiring manager; general questions about my background - Quick project at home in which I reviewed the TripIt product, and created and presentation outlying what I liked, and what issues I found in the product. The hiring manager liked the process / flow diagram that I put together. - In-person interview with a product manager, the design lead, and an engineering manager. - Received offer within a week of the in-person interview.
- - None. This is where TripIt could improve it's interview processes... the company does a poor job of screening for and recruiting high caliber employees. Answer Question
Simple. The recruiters build in wiggle room in case candidates ask for a higher salary. I asked.. she counteroffered, with something slightly lower, and I accepted.
Other Interview Reviews for Concur
Product Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concur (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in June 2015.
Phone chat with recruiter, a face-to-face with the hiring manager, a second face-to-face with the hiring manager and an Engineering manager, then a final call with a manager in the US.
- You have three competing and urgent requests from three stakeholders: Engineering, Sales and Legal. How do prioritise the requests when all stakeholders have equal seniority and aren't taking no for an answer? 1 Answer
Product Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Concur in June 2012.
telephone interview then multiple rounds of face to face
- not able to get across to other staff that their apparent speed of release cycles was suited to my experience and that a little control and planning might actually be more productive. Answer Question
Product Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at Concur in December 2011.
Two phone interviews, one with an HR person, and one with the hiring manager. HR screen was typical -- asked for a walkthrough of the recent jobs on my resume. HR person stated that I met the qualifications, and that I would be moving on to the next phase -- a brief phone call with the hiring manger. The phone interview with the hiring manager was scheduled for 45 minutes, and seemed rushed to me. An extra 15 minutes would have served both the hiring manager and me better. This seemed like a bit of a rehash of the HR screening, just a slightly deeper dive into my experience. Rumor has it that the position was filled by an internal candidate. I get the sense that the hiring manager needed to talk to an external candidate before he could offer the job to the internal candidate. Overall, the experience was friendly and professional, with no difficult questions.
- Walk me through your experiences at XYZ Company, as they relate to this position. Answer Question